[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: trinity.png (314 KB, 704x728) Image search: [Google]
trinity.png
314 KB, 704x728
Is this true?
>>
no one rates whedon, replace him with russos
>>
Nolan only produces capekino
>>
>>68046369
Joss Whedon's movie work is so mediocre and small I dont think he really counts. So I'd add Abrams to the third slot cause spaceshit is basically capeshit on space, Abrams, Snyder and Nolan are pretty much the holy trinity of fedora-cora level 0 cinema
>>
>>68046547
>pretty much the holy trinity of fedora-cora level 0 cinema

That's pretty funny.

Whedon, and Snyder aren't even in the same league as Nolan. Nolan may not make the best films ever made but he's certainly no hack. I'm guessing you haven't watched The Following, Memento, or Insomnia? Of course not, you've got no time between all the shitty capeshit you watch and the shitty video gayms you play. Shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself even further.
>>
Nolan is a good director but an inconsistent writer.
>>
ITT: People thinking their ill-informed opinions matter.

If you haven't contributed to an academic discussion of film (e.g. via essay, book) then your opinion is worthless.

I'm going to stop coming here before I'm reduced to your level.
>>
Replace Nolan with singer
>>
>>68046369

yes.
>>
>>68046701
Memento & Insomnia were awesome.
>>
>made this masterpiece
>overrated
>>
>>68046369
>trinity
>not 4 directors
>>
>>68046701
Actually BvS is better than anything Nolan has made
>>
>>68046369
please, Dark Knight is probably the best thing ever come out of capeshit
>>
>>68046807
Did you ever see that King of the Hill episode where Bobby learns how to be a classic clown?
>>
>>68046902
This. I'd watch BvS a dozen more times before watching even one Nolan movie.
>>
>>68046411
I'm rating him right now
>>
>>68046807
>I'm going to stop coming here before I'm reduced to your level.
Thank god.
>>
>>68046369
Define good capshit director, can you do that reddit? Didn't think so.
>>
Why does everyone hate Whedon?
>>
>>68046966
>>68046902

Heh.
>>
>>68047033
He is weak man that had every chance to join Adam Baldwin and help make America great again but instead he'd rather get pegged while sniffing sweaty feet even though his reward is being hounded by the SJWs whose side he tried to take.
>>
>>68047033
Disgusting forehead.
>>
>>68047033
Because he's a shit writer who set a standard for capeshit. When people are complaining a superhero movie isn't funny enough we have a problem. His idea of humor is flawed to. Quips in tense situations is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>68046873
he just adapted the comic from frame to frame. thats not what he should be apreciated , even you could make that.
>>
>>68046369
Add in tarantino and spike lee and i'd say yes OP.
>>
>>68047033
bc hes a hack.
>>
>>68046930
But the only really great thing about Dark Knight was Heath Ledger as Joker.
>>
>>68048970
this.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.