[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck were they thinking ? https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: why.jpg (37 KB, 711x471) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
37 KB, 711x471
What the fuck were they thinking ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPJ5YMVhgE
>>
>>68044421
I know right, Aquaman is supposed to be blonde.
>>
>>68044421
They weren't.
>>
why is he holding his trident so retardedly?
>>
File: 1460160168983.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1460160168983.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>>
>>68044761
autism
>>
>>68044669
Why is he acting so retarded in general, he looks like he's really uncomfortable. He looks like an actor who is regretting signing up for a movie where he's going to have to do a billion under water scenes and probably drown at some point... though maybe he's banking on getting a posthumous oscar to give his life some meaning.
>>
>We won't get proud warrior king/eco terrorist who cuts his own hand off to save his son
>Instead we'll get fucking Waterworld reject Conan

Fuck everything
>>
>>68044761
I liked BvS but I'm tired of this autist spamming his shit.

>>68044421
This scene was awful. The flash one was cool, the cyborg one was quite dumb, it felt like something straight out of a marvel movie which felt really out of place in BvS. Get rid of the aquaman, cyborg and flash time traveling scenes and we are good.
>>
>>68044421
SURFACE DWELLERS OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68044761
These are all great arguments, but they miss one very important point

ALL THE SYMBOLISM AND SUBTEXT IN THE FUCKING WORLD DOESN'T MEAN SHIT IF YOUR MOVIE ISN'T CONSTRUCTED COHERENTLY ON A SURFACE LEVEL.

Even the basic plot of Ulysses makes sense, even if no one can figure out why the hell he's got a potato in his pocket.
>>
>>68044421
>WE NEED JUSTICE LEAGUE NOW NOW NOWWWWW GOTTA CHASE THAT AVENGERS MONEY
>>
>>68044421

>they include shit like this, but cut out a scene like below

WB and DC confirmed for fucking retarded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
>>
So why did Luther hire some graphic designer to make the logos for the metahumans?
Wasn't the aim of the whole thing to stay secret? Why compromising that when you just want nice logos?
>>
>>68044892
i didn't have any problem with following the plot
>>68044776
>autism
it's called an art anon
>>
>>68044761
All I wanted to see was if he addressed the problem of Superman trying to talk for two seconds, and the second Batman actually engages in a dialogue, Superman goes on the offensive.

>"He's flawed, and this time it's personal, his priority to save his mother."
>"He sees that Batman isn't willing to listen, plus gets angry after he's attacked"

Right, so he just throws a million probable causes at it while ignoring context in the form of previously stated character motivations and even the scene itself. I'm not going to read the rest of this autistic bullshit about a man fellating blunt and on-the-nose symbolism for no reason other than it exists. I don't need to see a man suck himself off to allusions.
>>
>>68045024

because lex luthor is austitic and needs things maticously labeled and sorted
>>
Is that mac?
>>
>>68044872
Conan was a warrior king too bro
>>
>>68045100
They weren't even sorted alphabetically. What kind of shitty autist is Luthor?
>>
>>68045145

they were sorted by date
>>
>>68045202
>sorting things by date
My question still remains.
>>
>>68045024

Also, why give Wonder Woman the WWE logo?
>>
>>68045094
i understand that you like camp more, and for you superman is and always will be Christopher Reeve, but anon... Films and art as a whole is a product of the times they were created in.
We can bash Lucas all we want for the prequels but at least he tried to push the limits so that James Cameron was able to make an Avatar (personally i hate this shit, but facts remains the same).
This is the same thing as with BvS case. "People like fun" "Make more quips" "Make it camp"
People apparently forgot that some other people like stronger undertones in their entertainment.
>>
>>68045244

Not sure if trolling but she's had that logo long before they used to be the WWF
>>
Remember The Man From Atlantis? Underwater stuff generally looks like shit because it's SLOW and blurry looking. Unless it's all CG then they can cheap pn physics like in Finding Nemo.

Just.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.