[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YO LISTEN UP HERE IS A STORY ABOUT THAT LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Le epic flipping page.gif (872 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Le epic flipping page.gif
872 KB, 500x200
YO LISTEN UP
HERE IS A STORY
ABOUT THAT LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES
IN A BLUE WORLD
>>
Go on.
>>
>>68043100
10/10 thread OP
>>
>>68043100
THE CHICK HE FUCKED WAS HOT AS FUCK 13 YEARS LATER
>>
HE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB
>>
lel
>>
Iron Man 3 underated.
>>
i'm thankful to shane black for that nostalgia trip
>>
>>68044585
agreed better than CA:TWS in pretty much every way
Come at me
>>
>>68044585
>tfw you realize the song is about Tony.
>>
>manage to forget about this shit for 19 years
>this thread

screw you OP
>>
>>68044585

When Tony and Rhodes sneak onto the docks with pistols out, I was having serious flashbacks to Lethal Weapon 2.

Shane Black is based as fuck.
>>
>>68043344
you have to admit it was a stroke of mad genius to use this song in this movie

pretty much the definition of cape kino
>>
What is with the sudden renaissance of this song? It's everywhere again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.