[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guys dey still got me locked up in here. don't tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
>guys dey still got me locked up in here. don't tell me you forgot me already. i didn't do nothin wrong.
>>
>>68036893
So, they did it, right? Did I miss something?
>>
File: the bald ripper.png (134 KB, 389x310) Image search: [Google]
the bald ripper.png
134 KB, 389x310
>tfw every got really worked up about steven avery for about a month then completely forgot about him

>tfw this guy is still wandering around
>>
>>68036893

JUST
>>
>>68036893
do you think he gets raped a lot by niggers?
>>
>>68036922
Probably, but that wasn't the point of the series anyway. It was more a commentary on how fucked the average police force is.
>>
>>68036893

>they got in my head and made me tell them I raped and assaulted her and then helped dispose of her body
>NO MOM I SWARE I DIDNT DO DAT
>>
>>68036922
yeah you missed the part where they didnt do it
>>
File: 1458716957061.png (70 KB, 208x193) Image search: [Google]
1458716957061.png
70 KB, 208x193
W R E S T L E M A N I A
>>
>>68036969
In the end, it was all kino.
>>
>>68037020
Why are there still shills against these guys on this board?

PIDF go home.
>>
>>68037020
There wasn't enough evidence to imprison Dassey for decades.

I believe he didn't do it.
>>
>>68037011
>story which is unique and very rare
>average police force
>>
>>68036893

>yeah
>>
>>68037027
I did stop paying attention towards the end of the series.
>>
>>68036893
Obviously Steven did it, but you'd have to be just as retarded as the kid if you think that he had anything to do with it.
>>
>>68037060
Sorry, i should have said justice system.
>>
>>68037069
>Did you rape her Brendan?
>Yeah. With the chicken wing.
>Where did you get the chicken wing from?
>I, uhh..
>Did you get the wing from Steven's barbecue?
>Uhhh, I, didn't see...
>Brendan, tell us the truth. For your mom's sake. I'm gonna have to call her and tell her your lyin and being rude. Tell us the truth and you'll be ok.
>I got the wing.... from... the barbecue.
*both detectived lean forward*
>Nice, well done Brendan.
>>
>>68037171
keks for the kek god
>>
yeah
>>
>>68037047
>falls for the emotionally driven one-sided documentary meme

In all seriousness, I definitely think they were railroaded and there was an obvious prejudice from the sheriff dept. However, without the key, bones and even without the blood you still have location, time-frame, a relationship, and physical evidence regardless of whether you think the blood, keys, or even bone fragments were tampered with.

People get put away for murder on a lot less. Not saying it's right but Serial had a much more convincing case for a reasonable doubt and Adnan Sayed was 17 when arrested and has been in jail since the 90s...

>>68037058

I agree that there wasn't any physical evidence and that his cooperation should have gotten him a much more lenient sentence, but he confessed to it. Did the police prey on an emotionally/developmentally challenged young man? Perhaps, but even in the very biased documentary they didn't show anything I thought was too damning from the police tapes. If they had been yelling at him, abusing him in any way, or really leading him into a whole confession, then that would be unacceptable. However that's not what happened. He came up with a lot on his own, the stuff he was lead into was completely typical (whether you agree with the methods or not) for a police investigation.

For anyone wanting to watch, check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOaIDxirHE

The kid comes up with some pretty damning shit on his own. Again, ask yourself why couldn't they find something more damning than what they did in the documentary with hours of footage to pull from?
TLDR: They probably did it but there was some either malfeasance or incompetence that was completely unacceptable and should have been ruled a mistrial.
>>
>>68037622
>this serial viral shitposting

I have literally only heard of Serial through apparently critical posts about this series.
>>
File: 1459434721418.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1459434721418.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>68037032
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
>>68036922
Brendan probably wasn't involved and got dragged in by the cops not realizing what they were doing. Steven most likely did kill the woman though.
>>
>>68037737
Poor guy.
>>
>>68037666

nice trips, satan

I really do like Making a Murderer, but it's just very biased. Serial is more interesting because it explores both sides equally. So when someone who already listened to Serial (years old already) watches this documentary they see the glaring absence of the other side. They don't really give a perspective that isn't pro-Avery which is very suspicious considering nobody 100% knows what happened except him, and possibly, Brendan Dassey.
>>
It's really fucked yo how Brandon's entire life got fucked and there's really nothing that can be done to change that. Say he gets out in the next 5-10 years, it'll take another 5 years for a lawsuit against the state right? And how much money do you think he'll get? What was done to him is one of the most clear examples of how inept the justice system really is in America
>>
File: 4BlGZ.png (523 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
4BlGZ.png
523 KB, 960x720
>>68037622

My favorite part is when he's on the stand and claims he read those things in a book.

> Kiss The Girls
> mfw
>>
I only finished the series now. Wish i did a month ago when people were discussing it.
>>
>>68037011
>average police force
>one story
>>
File: 1654684681.jpg (18 KB, 237x233) Image search: [Google]
1654684681.jpg
18 KB, 237x233
>>68036922
no, they didn't do anything wrong. It was all a smear campaign and railroading by the local police department. An injustice was done to him and his uncle.
>tfw no wrestlemania
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.