[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put off watching X-Men Origins:Wolverine for such a long fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot (98).png (916 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (98).png
916 KB, 1366x768
I put off watching X-Men Origins:Wolverine for such a long fucking time because critics and nerds all said it was garbage.

WTF I just watched it, it's a decent 7/10 flick and pure kino compared to anything Marvel.
>>
>>68034296
didn't it retcon some of the shit in X2?
I think that's where all the nerd rage comes from
>>
File: greenlantern.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
greenlantern.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>68034296
it's bad because of how poorly they did the lore and the characters compared to the comic book. The CGI was bad but tolerable in my opinion. If there was no comic book and a stand alone movie it would have been a fairly okay flick. You just need to think about what the movie could have been rather then what was given, that's when you see how shitty this movie really is.
>>
File: 1459810421483.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1459810421483.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>68034296
Weak false-flagging, mate.
>>
>>68034335
>didn't it retcon some of the shit in X2?

Don't remember that, but the X-franchise is always retconning itself in (usually) minor ways with each installment.
>>
thinly veiled BvS thread
>>
File: singer.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
singer.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>68035191
It really started with X3 when Ratner stepped in for Singer and fucked up EVERYTHING.

Glad to have Singer back, DOFP was pure /capekino/
>>
File: mm.jpg (67 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
67 KB, 1280x533
>>68035167
>>68035222
But BvS is 8/10, and I'd hardly call it a flick
>>
File: CJpZQe6UYAAB1pv.jpg (75 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CJpZQe6UYAAB1pv.jpg
75 KB, 600x800
>>68035251

Singer's great and all, but something about xmen apocalypse seems off -- i'm worried for it.
>>
I liked Origins too.
>>
I love it when an awful movie like this becomes old and it starts to be normal to say
>wasn't that bad, guys golly gee I just cant see what all the fuss is about

Shitpost about Marvel Studios movies all you want. Generally speaking they are solid with generally fluent stories and reasonably well thought out character. Origins Wolverine is an absolute clusterfuck. I guess you can disregard my opinion on the basis that I dont have more specific critcisms but I would want to rewatch it. I know for a fact off the top of my head the plot twist is the most retarded thing, being shot in the head to induce memory loss is brain dead fucking stupid, and they just shove as many fucking characters in solely to say they are there without doing any of them justice and you cant even tell who they're supposed to be because they are all just guys in normal clothes.
>>
>>68034296
No, just, no. X-Men Origins: Wolverine deserves every bit of shit that it gets. It's an incredibly awful mess of a film.
>>
>>68035103
Geez I heard ryan had small hands in this movie but I never thought they were THAT small
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.