[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When were you when Björn Lothbrok dies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 1739x991) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1739x991
When were you when Björn Lothbrok dies?
>>
>>68033795
Can't watch the show anymore since it went all sjw and shit. Used to be one of my favourite shows but with no fighting and stupid love scenes it has become unwatchable.
>>
>>68033924
What else are you doing with all your spare time my friend?
>>
>>68033924

I know what you mean but this last ep was actually pretty good. A few characters that I bet you hate die in terribly ways.
>>
>>68033967
Watching better shows. All the testosterone of the initial seasons to be so let down. I am French even and go sack Paris all you want but this and the last half of last season sucked. Walking dead style season two. I want war I want plunder I want male space for once and go fuck proper sentence structure!
>>
>>68034025
It was awful anon.
they went full GoT, drugged ragnar sucks, they forgot that Judith is missing one ear and the death for the chinese girl was anticlimatic as fuck.
the hobo fucking everything that has a breath is annoying too.
awful episode, i hope they get on track soon.
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>68033924
>it went all sjw
what the fuck are you talking about, you need to get the fuck off the internet
>>
>>68035002
>was anticlimatic as fuck
That just made it surprising so I liked it. I feel like she's going to come back somehow, probably in drug induced hallucinations
>>
>The good days are gone.
>Now it's only edginess and misery.

Where did it all go wrong?
>>
File: 1309817413496.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1309817413496.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
So what was the point of the Chinese character?
>>
>>68035565
>humans need a point to exist
>>
>>68035565
Ragnar needed a nerf he was too OP
>>
>>68035676
She's not a human, she's a fictional character.
>>
Is this real?
>>
how fucking based was Ragnar "sink the chink" Lothbrok
>>
They really are trying their hardest to make Judith a character, huh.

Also maximum lulz with Ragnar realizing his kids were watching as he drowned the his slave.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.