[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 20160312060308!Flaked_poster[1].jpg (3 MB, 1500x2222) Image search: [Google]
20160312060308!Flaked_poster[1].jpg
3 MB, 1500x2222
Thoughts on this?
>>
unwatchable
>>
>>68032250
I know I love Arnett from AD. Not much else
>>
>>68032250
the 234th attempt to give Will Arnett a series

fucking pass.
>>
Dropped it after 12 minutes and 31 seconds.
>>
>>68032346
was this after the sex scene? that's when i dropped it too
>>
>>
>>68032371
No. They were talking about some bitch and true love something.
>>
Watched all episodes. Pretty meh.
>>
>>68032329
yeah, he does seem to have had a lot of shows doesn't he..
>>
Arnett is cancer on everything he touches besides AD.

He should just get blacklisted desu.
>>
I actually enjoy Artnett and this is his best work
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FjtqjzPiDs

For your viewing pleasure
>>
>>68032551
funniest thing about him and that faggot Jason Bateman are their laughable careers
>>
It was strange how the entire town revolved around Will Arnett.
>>
File: californication[1].jpg (654 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
californication[1].jpg
654 KB, 1280x1024
>>68033002

You called?

Too bad these shows didn't air at the same time, might as well have them cross paths.
>>
>>68032250
netflix is starting to become like regular cable, a couple of good shows and a lot of trash

I wonder how long they can keep their shit going.
I don't think the company is profitable yet and in the last couple of years they seem to have been spending a lot on making OC.
>>
>>68033164
They're just riding the OITNB and House of Cards train hard. All their other shows are complete failures or only do okay at best. Making a Meme did well but its not exactly something you can easily make a second season for.
>>
>>68033905
I'm pretty sure their capeshit shows are the big moneymakers now.
>>
This board is literally the only place I've seen this show mentioned.

It has to be better than Love and I like Will Arnett.

I'll torrent it and get back to you.
>>
>>68035507
Love is leagues better than this.
>>
>>68035951
Skinny nerd with giant nose banging hot girls kind of took me out of it. So I'll prob enjoy this more.
>>
>>68032551
bojack horseman is good
>>
>>68035507
It's not even better than Master of None.
>>
>>68036618
Anything is better than SJW of None.
>>
>>68036669
>>68036618
I don't like Aziz and only tolerated him in Parks and Rec but I didn't mind Master Of None.

The Feminism episode wasn't that bad, only real problem I had with it was that the show kept on about the wage gap.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.