[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It was me James. The author of all your pain..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ZwazmeJaymes.jpg (31 KB, 556x407) Image search: [Google]
ZwazmeJaymes.jpg
31 KB, 556x407
"It was me James. The author of all your pain..."

"Don't believe me?"

"Remember when you spilled coffee all over your trousers? That was me. It happened because I made it happen."

"Still not convinced? Your balls James. Do you remember now? When you had your balls whipped with a chain of rope by Le Chiffre? It was all because of me. I told him to do it."

"No? How about these apples... Remember when you were accidentally shot with a bullet by Miss MoneyPenny? Painful, wasn't it? That's because it was me who authored that pain."

"So you see James. I AM the author of all your pain..."
>>
Why are german actors being cast as chief villains disproportionately in James Bond movies?
>>
>starting with the ridiculously contrived and silly one
>not ending with it
clearly you have no grasp of proper comedy
>>
>itwa smee James

what did he mean by this
>>
>>68030075
>>68030075
>>68030075
>>
>>68029700

They're good sports about it, they don't complain about being misrepresented. Everyone likes a German villain.
>>
>>68030193
But that's not right. Why isn't there a black Bond villain? And I mean the main bad guy, not some henchman?
>>
What a stupid fucking line.
>>
>>68030341
Everything in Spectre was terrible. If you're going to complain about that line, complain about everything that happened with Blofeld in that movie. The end chase scene on that helicopter was idiotic.
>>
It was a return to the classic Bond, and I liked it
>>
>>68030429

Did he take credit for the faggy blonde guy's plans and Eva Green's character's death?
>>
>>68030489
>faggy blonde guy's plans and
who?

>Eva Green's character's death?
Yes. Also M's.
>>
File: 1452820580431.jpg (114 KB, 1269x1054) Image search: [Google]
1452820580431.jpg
114 KB, 1269x1054
>>68029501
It was me Bane, the author of all your pain.
>>
>>68030531

>who?

The faggy blonde guy from Ski-fall. Benicio Del Toro played him.
>>
>>68030429
>Everything in Spectre was terrible
The cinematography was pretty good and some of the action was exciting.
>>
>>68030429
The opening fluid master shot had me pumped...then it went downhill
>>
File: 1454773079377.jpg (529 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
1454773079377.jpg
529 KB, 2048x1362
>>68030550
show me the plan
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.