[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ let's take a moment to recognize the minority of jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1448534079238.jpg (62 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
1448534079238.jpg
62 KB, 500x678
/tv/ let's take a moment to recognize the minority of jews in television and film that are actually talented and not pushing an agenda, as opposed to the typical mediocre jew in media that is just riding that tribal nepotism and shilling hard to stay in good graces because they have to.

I nominate The Cohen Brothers.
>>
File: 1444613011250.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1444613011250.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
>>68026357

I hereby submit Larry David for /tv/'s consideration in the Awesome Joo Awards. (pic NOT related)

Also please appreciate the duality manifested in David's relationship with Jerry Seinfeld, the finest example of mediocrity and coattail riding of a fellow jew to success in media.
>>
YOUR A BUNCH OF ANTI-SEMITES /TV/ ! GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
Mel Brooks
>>
>>68027842

Mel Brooks inserted agenda into his comedy though.
>>
File: Mel_Brooks_receives_7c75.jpg (17 KB, 397x238) Image search: [Google]
Mel_Brooks_receives_7c75.jpg
17 KB, 397x238
>>68027899
Literally everything has an agenda, you tit
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 1235x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 1235x585
>>
>>68028005
>image.png
>>
>>68027986

Not the Cohen Brothers. Their only agenda is brewing the finest of kino.
>>
>>68028297
They push existentialist agenda into their every movie
>>
>>68028377

Give me one example.
>>
>>68026357
Idk these Cohen jiggers but I nominate the Coen brothers, famed for such films as Fargo, The Big Guy, Raising Arizona, O Brother Where Art Thou, Inside Llewyn Davis, Hail, Caesar!, The Ladykillers, and many more.
>>
>>68028566
Are you seriously denying that the Coens' films don't have a deeply existentialist/absurdist outlook on life?
In their latest flick, religious leaders are shown as either apathetic or buffoons and the protagonist finds meaning through his experiences and the choices he himself makes instead of relying on institutions or some authority. Ditto in A Serious Man.
It's not a coincidence that many of their films follow a single character trying to make sense of a bizarre world.
>>
>>68028727
I second this, very good Jews.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.