[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke, did I ever tell you that I'm 40 years old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
Luke, did I ever tell you that I'm 40 years old?
>>
>>68024042
Using the Force takes a toll on the human body. Like Iron Man's suit before 3.
>>
>>68024042
Surely he in his 50s at the youngest?

Still looks like ass but living in the desert and being hunted by Vader will do that.
>>
>>68024042
So he was 22 at the end of RoTS? What age was Anakin at the end of that movie?

YOU'RE A FAGGOTPOSTER! Dumb nigger wanting attention.
>>
>>68024042

According to the SW wiki he's 59 at the time of Ep 4. What the hell are you on about?
>>
The solar rays from both Tatooine suns caused him to age faster than he would have on an average single sun planet. Also desert conditions.
>>
Clones age faster than normal humans.
>>
>>68024363
>being hunted by Vader

He didn't do a very good job of it. All he had to do was send someone to check in on Owen and Beru, and he would have realized "Oh fuck, there's people here named Kenobi AND Skywalker". Dumbasses didn't even change their names.
>>
>>68024042
I dont know why this made me laugh so hard
>>
>>68024042
You age faster when undergoing hyperspace travel, bruh. That's why Leia was older than Luke.
>>
>>68024042
>40
>19 at the end of phantom menace
>29 at the end of Clone Wars
>32 at the end of Revenge
>51 at the start of New Hope
Do you just suck at math
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.