[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the prequels are eternally canon and there's nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1445922366861.png (6 KB, 358x291) Image search: [Google]
1445922366861.png
6 KB, 358x291
>mfw the prequels are eternally canon and there's nothing redditors or RLM babbies can do about it
>>
I can at least pretend they aren't
>>
>>68024068
you can pretend the holocaust didn't happen either
doesn't change anything
>>
Only autists care about canon anyway senpai.
>>
NO TFA IS THE BEST STAR WARS SHUT UP
>>
>>68024140
you mean you can pretend it did happen
>>
>>68024140
So the whole world is pretending then?
>>
holy shit enough with the star wars threads

you're TEARING THIS BOARD APART LOSERS
>>
>>68023925
>>mfw the prequels are eternally canon and there's nothing redditors or RLM babbies can do about it
They're better than the new movies, too.
>>
>>68023925

Prequels are not even that bad senpai.

Its only the manchildren who can't handle their favourite kiddy movies being different from what they remember that have problems with them.
>>
>>68024205
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
>>
>>68024140

It didn't happen pal. Pure Jewish propaganda
>>
>>68024182

It's treason then.
>>
They were better than TFA tho.
>>
>>68023925

Meh prequel story wasn't that bad honestly. The execution for how they are told is horrible but what happens is pretty cool imo.
>>
>>68023925
Don't worry prequelboi the remake is around the corner
>>
File: 1458630524692.jpg (73 KB, 710x541) Image search: [Google]
1458630524692.jpg
73 KB, 710x541
>>68023925
makes me feel good as well

the prequels are the best and purest form of star wars & kinography
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.