[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ranking the best capeshit >1. Spiderman 1 >2. Spiderman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: toby spider.jpg (88 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
toby spider.jpg
88 KB, 600x400
Ranking the best capeshit

>1. Spiderman 1
>2. Spiderman 2
>3. Xmen 2
>4. Superman
>5. Batman 1989
>6. The Incredibles
>7. Blade
>8. Captin America 2
>9. Superman 2
>10. Batman Begins
>>
Where the fuck is Batman Returns?
>>
>>68020926
>>68020952
this
IMO
spiderman 1 = batman begins > the dark knight > watchmen > batman returns = spiderman 2 > iron man > xmen > the rest

the incredibles is a kid movie with superheroes, not a superhero movie.
>>
>No Deadpool
>>
ranking those i've actually watched:

1. X-Men 2
2. Batman begins
3. Blade
4. Spider Man
5. Spider Man 2
6. Winter Soldier
7. X-Men First Class

the rest i either didn't watch or didn't really like that much
>>
>>68021060
>>68020952

Returns is overrated
>>
can Blade even be regarded as capeshit? it came long before capeshit era even remotely started.

hell, even the first 3 x-men and spider man don't really belong to the capeshit era
>>
1) Hellboy II: The Golden Army
2) Guardians of the Galaxy
3) Watchmen
4) The Amazing Spiderman
5) Deadpool
6) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
7) V for Vendetta
8) Batman Begins
9) Iron Man
10) Spider-Man 2

This list is most correct, and would include Sin City but was unsure if it counts as capeshit. Fuck you if you disagree, you are wrong.
>>
>>68021561
fuuuck, i always forget about Hellboy and Watchmen
really liked those too
>>
>ITT: /tv/ overrates Winter Soldier and underrates the Xman franchise.

I think our standards must have been higher when X1 and X2 came out, they shit all over most recent capeshit.
>>
>>68021561
>hellboy 2
>GotG
>deadpool
>TASM
>all this fedoracore entry-level capeshit
NO FUCK YOU
the last good capeshit movies came out in 2010
>>
>>68021561
>The Amazing Spiderman
One of the worst capeshits tbqh pham
>>
>>68021561
>guardian of the memes
>Iron overrated Man that didnt hold up its age unlike older movies listed here.
>Redditpool

No, fuck you.

>>68021721
Also, this. X1 aged like shit but its still miles ahead of anything MCU or DC did in their current universes.
>>
>>68020926

>the dark knight
>the crow
>spiderman 2
>spiderman
>blade
>watchmen
>batman returns
>batman 1989

everything else is pretty mediocre capeshit
>>
I think it would be awesome if /tv/ got together and wrote a super hero movie called "CAPESHIT."
>>
>>68021808
>8021808 ▶
>File: Batman-V-Superman-Trailer(...).jpg (383
add batman begins and kick ass and it's perfect
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 274x184
>>68021277
>can blade be regarded as cape

Are you fucking retarded? Blade LITERALLY wears a cape
>>
how can you not rank X Men 2 as first?

capeshit literally can't be done better than this. there is no flaw.
>>
The Kinovengers

Hulk - Eric Bana
Spider-man - McGuire
Magneto - Fassbender
Wolverine - Huge Jackedman
Blade - Wesley Snipes

Ok, we need to gather 500m. I think we could kickstart the kinovengers.

We need a villain too.
>>
>>68021881
i don't remember x-men 2. wasn't that the one where there was a car crash in the snow or something? i only remember 1 and 3
>>
>>68021808
The crow is shit as a movie. Might be a great comic adaptation, but its wasnt a great comic to begin with.

Also missing Hulk 2003. The only movie that tried to make actual cinema.
>>
>>68021780
>>68021777
>>68021805

NO FUCK YOU, YOU USELESS PIECES OF SHIT

NO LOVE FOR AMAZING SPIDERMAN? GUESS WHAT THEN FAGGOTS, YOU JUST PLAIN DON'T LIKE SPIDERMAN BECAUSE IT IS A PITCH PERFECT ADAPTATION OF SPIDERMAN!! FACT!!!!!! GO SUCK OFF TOBEY MCFAGGOT AND HIS FAT DROOPEY NO HUMOR FACE AND BURN TOGETHER IN HELL. GOD I HATE YOU PIECES OF SHIT, TV IS A CESSPOOL AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MOUTH BREATHING FUCKHEADS SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE THROAT AND BLEED OUT ON THE GODDAMNED CARPET. WHO WILL CLEAN UP THIS FUCKING MESS THEN? WHO? DEFINITELY NOT SPIDERMAN BECAUSE HE'S NOT A HERO YOU LIKE IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMAZING FUCKING SPIDERMAN. FUCK. YOU.
>>
>>68021895
Villain is Bonesaw

Since Randy is dead he's played by Hulk Hogan
>>
File: 1459195286770.jpg (37 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1459195286770.jpg
37 KB, 600x580
>>68021949
>>
>>68021949
>it's a perfect adaptation!
holy cuck! this doesn't matter in the slightest. it's a terrible movie. like, an awful movie. all those awkward pauses in dialogue, cheesy writing, and stupid things like Peter leaving his name on his camera. who cares if "they got spidey right!"?
>>
>>68021895
fuck i'd pay to see this. absolute kniography
>>
>>68021881
You mean except for the entire third act of the film once they leave Ice Man's house and the whole movie turns into boring, drab and predictable shit? X2 has a great start and a fantastic middle but one of the worst finales of any capeshit.
>>
>>68021926
>>68021926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A

this scene alone is already better than anything the MCU crap has ever done
>>
File: 146707985338.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
146707985338.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>>
>>68022065
Absolute kinography
>>
>>68021949
I dont care about perfect adaptations. I watch movies. I want good movies. If I wanted a pitch perfect Spider-man I would just read the comic book. TASM is a shit movie that watches more like a trailer for a movie to come, than an actual movie.

Also, TASM didnt even get the SM character right anyways.

Starting with 2cool4skul Peter thats not afraid of no bully and has the hottest girl in the school, even before being Spider-man.

But the worst thing was Spider-man having a genetic manipulated predisposition to be Spider-man. The point of SM character is that he has the essential villain origin story. He is just a regular NORMAL guy, that was abused all the time and randomly got superpowers, and instead of using those powers for evil he uses them with responsibility. Something that its just lost when you were destined to be Spider-man from the beginning because your dna. It literally kills the soul of Spider-man the fact that it wasnt random and he was predestined to be him.

And leaving comic books discrepancy, ITS A FUCKING SHIT MOVIE. I would actually give it the "at least it has a better suit" but then I remember Im not on /co/ and I dont give a fuck about costume accuracy.
>>
>>68022194
>I would actually give it the "at least it has a better suit"
I don't even think Garfield's suit looks better
>>
>>68022012
AWKWARD PAUSES IN DIALOGUE? YOU MEAN BETWEEN TWO AWKWARD TEENAGERS THAT LIKE EACHOTHER? JESUS CHRIST MAN I KNOW YOU'VE NEVER TOUCHED A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE BUT MOST PEOPLE DO AND AT SOME POINT THERE'S CUTE AWKWARDNESS. END IT ALL. GO DRIVE TO THE GAS STATION, BUY SEVERAL GAS CANS, FILLS THEM ALL WITH GAS, RETURN HOME TO YOUR HOUSE AND DOUSE THE ENTIRE MOTHER FUCKING THING IN IT AND BURN BABY BURN. JUST. FUCKING. DIE. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW GOOD WRITING IF IT BIT YOUR DICK OFF AND CRAMMED IT DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT. WHO CARES IF IT GOT SPIDERMAN RIGHT?! I CARE. ANYONE THAT LIKES SPIDERMAN CARES. THEY GOT IT ALL RIGHT YOU GODDAMNED BITCH.
>>
>>68022292
It's finally all over the place. One minute he's quipping with a giant lizard. The next it's trying to be the dark knight
>>
>>68022292

Oright lad

Stop trying to ruin a perfectly good thread
>>
x2, dark knight, cap america 2, daredevil s1
>>
>>68022342
Tonally*
>>
>>68022065
holy shit this was terrible.
>>
>>68021060
>the incredibles is a kid movie with superheroes, not a superhero movie.

They're all kid's movies assclown
>>
>mfw a raging pleb thinks Nolan has ever shit anything out better than 5.5/10

always a good lel
>>
>>68020926
The Dark Knight is objectively the best, closely followed by Spider-Man 1 and Man of Steel.
>>
>>68022400
Keep in mind the movie has 15 years. And it still looks better than most of the mcu action scenes.
>>
Hellboy 2
Blade 2
Batman Returns
The Dark Knight
Watchmen
Batman v Superman
X2
Ang Lee's Hulk

Everything else is inadequate.
>>
>>68021060
>watchmen
>iron man
>>
>>68021949
spotted the cuck
>>
>>68022463
>And it still looks better than most of the mcu action scenes.
lol no

A slowmo scene does not look better than most capeshit films.
>>
>>68022534
Patrician taste here.

Sure BvS is polemic right now, but not as polemic as Ang Lee's Hulk was. BvS right now is divisive, like 50% 50%. Hulk 2003 was deemed as shit by everyone at release. It wasnt until several years later the movie was re evaluated again in a properly way.

I find Hulk 2003 the most artistic capemovie ever done. Maybe not the best one, but certainly the most artistic.

If Hulk 2003 did it, Im sure BvS can do it too. In 10 years once capeshit dies (I hope), BvS will be better appreciated.
>>
>>68022689
Ang Lee was ahead of his fucking time on that movie.

And BvS appreciation will rise with the Director's Cut surely, much like Watchmen did.
>>
>>68020926
>1. Batman Returns
>2. Watchmen
>3. Spiderman 1
>4. The Crow
>5. The Dark Knight
>6. Hellboy
>7. X-Men
>8. The Avengers
>9. X2
>10. The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>68021808
bravo nolan
>>
>>68021072
>no leddit
>>
>>68020926
>>68021060

Spiderman 1 was a pretty big disappointment. You guys must have been children.
>>
File: hero.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>68021949

And they say that HERO COULD SAVE US
I'M NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIT
I'LL HOLD ON TO THE WINGS OF THE EAGLES WATCH AS WE ALL FLY AWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYEEEEEAAAA HAAHAAAA

>chills
>>
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Batman Returns
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Spider-Man
6. Superman II
7. The Dark Knight
8. Batman Begins
9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
10. The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>68020926
Unbreakable
Spider-man 2
Batman
The Dark Knight
Days of Future Past
The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Watchmen

I generally like most capeshit but the above is my chosen 8
>>
>>68020926
>>68022534
>Blade
>Blade 2
>Watchmen
>Hulk

Those movies are all literal garbage. What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>68023313
no, i rewatched it and it's still the best superhero movie. cry more marvelbabby
>>
>>68024071
Hulk is literally the best capekino and the best live action interpretation of the Hulk-Banner dynamic.

>But muh poodles
>>
>>68024096
Same. I re-watched it last week. some of the CGI was fucking dogshit, like Green Goblin disintegrating the board members at the festival, but overall it was still good.
>>
The only good ones are Batman Forever and first Spiderman.
>>
>>68020926
Iron Man>Winter Soldier
>>
Dark knight
Spider-Man 2
Dark knight rises
Spider-Man
Xmen first class
Captain America 2
Batman begins
Amazing Spider-Man
Dead pool

Rest is trash
>>
>>68024783
>deadpool
How are those random maymays going on? Still farming that sweet karma? Dont miss the new BIg Bang theory episode m8, Im sure they will make some great references this week!
>>
Spiderman 2 is unironically the best Capeshit ever made
>>
>>68024812
Dead pool was awesome
>>
I've always loved Xmen, X2, and Batman Begins. Glad to know my tastes are objectively correct.

Hate Spiderman, most older DC movies are shit, and the MCU is fine for kids. Also I love Burton's Gotham but hate those movies.
>>
I thought we were supposed to hate watchmen?
>>
>>68021561
Hellboy 2 was dogshit
>>
>>68024864
>Le MCU quipfest with blood and cursing

So TBBT. And its snarky, culturally charged comedy. But you have to be smart to understand it ;)
>>
>>68025031
To be fair, the source material is so strong than even diluting it still makes for a great movie.

Also, keep in mind we are talking about Hollywood. Its actually insane how they let Snyder go with it and only change the squid thing.
>>
>>68021060
>the incredibles is a kid movie with superheroes, not a superhero movie.

It was made for kids and "doesn't count" (muh autisim) yet was a better film than every other capeshit on these lists? Way to set the bar high man children
>>
Not in order: Spider-Man 1-3, The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2, Batman vs Superman, Man of Steel, Watchmen, and Darkman. The only things that are patrician enough to be considered films.
>>
X-Men Days of Future Past is as good as Spiderman 2 and The Incredibles.

Those are the best three capeshit.
>>
>>68025301
> The Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2,
Opinion discarded. At least tasm 2 is so bad its entertaining, unlike the first one which its just bad.
>>
File: 1442805843037.webm (3 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
1442805843037.webm
3 MB, 1280x528
>no one posted THE BEST capeshit
>>
1 Dark knight
2 The incredibles
3 Spiderman 2
4 Xmen days of future past
5 Winter soldier
6 Iron man
7 Xmen first class
8 Dark knight rises
9 Batman begins
10 Batman vs superman
>>
>>68025155
>deadpool
>Le MCU quipfest
>le I didn't see the movie and have no knowledge about it

Deadpool was an above average comedy movie that happens to be capeshit. The visual gags were top notch, the 4th wall breaks were well done. There was an average number of quips for a comedy movie. It wasn't that special or great, but it was enjoyable and well made. Which is really more than you can ask for from most comedies and from almost all capeshit.

Its also owned by fox and not in the mcu you blithering retard
>>
>>68021561
this
>>
>1. Spiderman 3
>2. Batman and Robin
>3. Howard the Duck
>4. Daredevil S2
>5. Daredevil movie
>>
Is sky high kino?
>>
>>68025756
I had the disgust of watching that piece of shit.

Learn to read. Its Fox's answer to MCU's quipshit. Its closer to the mcu way of doing things as in terrible jokes and forgetable villains (le what is my name francis) than to the X-men.

Its also a very very shitty comedy. Literally TBBT comedy. Neither smart or funny. The delivery was also clumsy and the timing was off. One of the worst comedies Ive ever seen and the bar is very low for comedies.

Its a bad comedy, a bad action movie, a bad revenge flick and a bad capeshit movie.
>>
Fox > MCU post TDK.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.