[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: p15227_p_v8_ah.jpg (588 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p15227_p_v8_ah.jpg
588 KB, 960x1440
Is this good
>>
Yes. It's Spielberg at his best.
>>
What's with the girl in red?
>>
holohoax tier
>>
It's an alright flick, but I'm not a fan of the fantasy genre in general.
>>
One of the best fantasy movies ever.
>>
more like swindler's list
>>
>>68015794
Nazis are the big bad wolf.
>>
>>68015700
>AHAHAHAHHA FUCKING KIKES GAS THE KIKES HITLER PUT YOU KIKES IN YOUR PLACE
>t-t-the holocaust w-wasn't r-real!!!
>>
>>68015987
This based anon gets it.
>>
>>68015987
This desu
Pick either one or the other.
Holocaust wasnt real
>>
It's very good but guilty of adding ham fisted melodrama to a subject that doesn't require any.

Maus is still the best work about the Holocaust.
>>
do you guys ever slip up in public and start talking about how the holocaust was a myth and stuff? just curious. or are you able to contain yourselves/are never around other people in the first place?
>>
>>68015700
If you like being brainwashed
>>
>>68015700
The shower scene was pretty tense.
>>
>>68015987
The Holocaust wasn't real, but we can still dream that it happened and imagine a better world.
>>
>>68016026
Dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>68016056
>>68016104

No because we're not dumb niggers like both of you spastics.
>>
>>68016097
Well that's rude, the story of the holocaust, real or fake, was very gruesome and cruel. Are you a christian by any chance?
>>
it's hilarious. definitely his best movie.
>>
>>68016125
kill yourself desu
>>
>>68015700
After lord of the ring, best fantasy movie
>>
Music score was great.
>>
>>68015700
It's pretty hilarious at times.
>>
It's got something for everyone, it's got the poor jews are victims and we survived angle for the jews, and it's got plenty of jews being murdered by based nazi's to appeal to the goyim.
>>
it has liam nielson and ralph fiennes so it must be good
>>
File: 1444489414812.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444489414812.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
>>68015700
remember watching this shit senior year. All the bitches were crying and I sat there laughing my ass off. Fucking roaches.

They even had the nerve to call me out on it and get angry but those weak pansies were no match for me as I laughed harder.

"What's that? I can't hear you. You're talking too quietly. Wipe your tears and try again. Did you know Jews are responsible for all the greed and corruption in the world? Every one of those kikes deserved it. Even the Jewboys and girls. They would grow up to be even more corrupt having been raised with the mindset and allowed the time for greed and corruption to build even more. Every Jew dead is one step toward a just society you stupid sluts so shut the fuck up."

The teacher didn't know what to do. She just left the room. At last I had what I have always sought. To stand for truth and justice and have the world tremble before me. This was true power I remember thinking. This is what men die just to dream of.

The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>68017510
are you me?
>>
>>68015700
A masterpiece, Spielberg is truly a genius. I didn't know fantasy and comedy could work so well together.
>>
I was disappointed with the gas chamber scene.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F13PqNlP7c&nohtml5=False

Jn
>>
Sad movie
>>
>>68017510
>The weak should fear the strong.

Which is why the nazis should have feared when they got btfo
>>
File: 1455807819615.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1455807819615.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>68016056
>going out in public

NORMAN GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68015700
its well-directed propaganda, i'll give it that

still trying to drum up sympathy for israel by reminding people of something that happened 70 years ago in europe to distract them from whats happening now in palestine.
>>
File: 44fd3-holodomor2.jpg (200 KB, 813x675) Image search: [Google]
44fd3-holodomor2.jpg
200 KB, 813x675
I haven't done much research on it, but I've read the Jews focus so much on an alleged Holocaust of their people to distract attention from a holocaust they pepetrated, the Holodomor, which killed as many as 10 million Ukranians.
https://holodomorinfo.com/
>>
>>68016147

Lying about the Holocaust isn't gruesome and cruel?
>>
>>68016056
Holocaust being exaggerated/fake is a pretty mainstream opinion at least when people talk between them in politics.
Probably it doesn't help the fact that it's illegal to publicly criticize it, because it actually convinces more people that it doesn't hold any scrutiny.
>>
>>68018692
/pol/ doesn't count as mainstream
>>
>>68018654

Nearly 20% of German Jews were involved in the attempt to have a communist revolution in the German Revolution of 1918 and Jews were also the leaders of the October Revolution. Jews clearly attacked first if you know anything about history and killed far more people.
>>
>>68018811
What /pol/ man?
Do you have a job?
Do you have friends and coworkers?
Even have a serious talk with your relatives if you don't have anything else.
I really think you crusaders are all unemployed.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.