[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain America: Civil War review embargo ends tonight. Capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1460129826574.png (62 KB, 616x458) Image search: [Google]
1460129826574.png
62 KB, 616x458
Captain America: Civil War review embargo ends tonight.

Capekino confirmed?
>>
What time is that in the UK?
>>
File: aBpe5LG.jpg (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
aBpe5LG.jpg
6 KB, 213x237
>marvel
>kino
>>
>>68014466
only social media embargo. the review embargo is lifted next week 13th of April, which is still pretty damn early.
>>
This isn't as exciting as BvS was. I mean we already know it's gonna get 90% on RT.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
>PT
What the fuck? You release the Rogue One trailer at like 6am ET and then release an embargo for Civil War review at 11pm PT.

Shit is out of control.
>>
>>68014466

Whelp time to get the fuck off this board
>>
>tfw have to wait till May 6th to watch it
should I avoid /tv/? the trailer already spoiled so much so there can't be too much left
>>
>>68014466
so let me get this trend down right. superheroes have defeated all the villains and now fight each other because why again? comic book logic? they gotta fight someone or nobody buys the comics? man, this shit is so juvenile you can't make it up. well, you can. and it sucks.
>>
>>68014466
>Hack Snyder you better take notes....the era of capekino is just around the corner
>>
>>68016083
If you're afraid of spoilers then of course you should you fucking idiot. How goddamn hard is it to common sense?
>>
>>68016167
If it's so juvenile explain why you, an "adult", can't seem grasp the very simple concept shown in the trailer?
>>
>>68016167

Because Tony Stark fucked up horribly and nearly destroyed humanity in Age of Ultron so now he's overcompensating and trying to prove himself to the government by bringing other superheroes in line. Cap is motivated by his belief in freedom and also because the government is hunting down his best friend. It's pretty straightforward.
>>
File: 1460108474731.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1460108474731.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
capekino already came
>>
Why is Disney so high energy right now? How can they even!
>>
You'll never see this from Warner

but Jared Leto is a maniac though!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.