[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You are too much of a rogue one for this rebellion"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stronk_rabble.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stronk_rabble.jpg
169 KB, 1920x1080
"You are too much of a rogue one for this rebellion"

What did she mean by this?
>>
When they were going on about the rebellious things she's done I was 100% expecting them to follow it up with "You might be just who we're looking for. How'd you like to join the Rebellion?", or something similar. instead they had her say that awkward ass line.
>>
>I rebel

What did she mean by this? Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>68013744
Rebel Rebel, your flick is a mess
>>
>>68013578
>Ira Bell

what did she mean by this?
who the fuck is that?
>>
>You are too volatile, girl. Like a half-exploded star. Wars, rogue one, are delicate business.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>68013880
They're re-making 'The Wire' in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>68013744
Her name in the movie is Rebel Rebel. >>68013850 got it right.
>>
>>68013744

They could have at least said "I rebelled", that seems much more natural.
>>
File: 1446044361078.png (13 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446044361078.png
13 KB, 1920x1080
>>68013895
>>
>>68013909
mild kek
>>
File: Empire (17).jpg (457 KB, 982x1452) Image search: [Google]
Empire (17).jpg
457 KB, 982x1452
Fucking criminal space niggers trying to overthrow the sovereign Galactic Empire
>>
>>68013578
that line sounds out of place, weird and out right forced. it's just there for cue name drop and tame edgyness.
it sure sounds like a SW movie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.