[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will SJW's Take Over the Dark Side?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x669
The Dark Side is obviously the evil side. Yet, it seems to have the coolest and most beloved characters which most seem to prefer.

Vader is undoubtedly the favorite character. Everybody loves Sheev. Dooku was awesome just because of Chris Lee. Was Maul not beastly?

Yoda has a lot of fans but nobody really gives a shit about Luke, Leia(except bikini clad), Obi-Wan, etc. Han has fans but only because of his slightly evilish scoundrel side. Everybody hates Anakin.

The point is if SJW's want to shoehorn themselves into Lightside characters, who cares because everybody prefers the Dark Side anyway?
>>
SJW hates to be portrayed as Nazi
>>
if i ever heard someone say sjw in real life id fucking punch them in the stomach as hard as i could
>>
>>68013149

>obsessing over SJWS

You're as bad as /pol/ obsesses sing over their men's rights, and big black cocks.
>>
>>68013337
Stay plebcucked.
>>
>let the hate flow through you
>>
>>68013412

>cuck

The buzzword of /pol/.
>>
>>68013293
Good thing you don't have any kind of social life outside of 4chan
>>
>>68013511
For you, the very first person he would punch.
>>
>>68013149
I'd join her darkside if you catch my word meanings.
>>
>>68013149

Because having evil black people is racist.
>>
>>68013149
>68013149
Obi-Wan and ewan mcgregor were top tier in the prequels. I loved how he played him and hes probably one of my favorite Star Wars characters.
>>
>>68013749
XD benis in vaginna
>>
File: Empire (15).jpg (123 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
Empire (15).jpg
123 KB, 652x489
>>68013149

>The dark side is obviously the evil side
>Establishing peace and prosperity with a sovereign rule and stifling out crime and bringing order to a Galaxy of degenerates is evil now

Stopped reading. Stay cucked you emasculate dip.
>>
>>68013989
It's the means not the ends you derp. I'm glad you stopped reading. In fact I'm surprised you learned how to in the first place.
>>
>>68013469
Yes but it's YOUR lifestyle.
>>
>>68014304

>I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A WIFE!
>I KNOW THAT YOU CRAVE THE BBC

Never go full retard
>>
>>68013149
>The Dark Side is obviously the evil side.
Stopped reading there. 0th level pleb, fuck off back to your subreddit
>>
>>68014352
Yes you do.
>>
>>68015285
>back to subreddit
You're going back to your subreddit?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.