[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the new Star wars universe. Is that a good thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
This is the new Star wars universe. Is that a good thing?
>>
>>68012390
yes
>>
who is the dog
>>
>>68012411
No. Star wars needs to be special. we can't have a trillion movies.
All the fans will stop watching after a while
>>
File: 1451196089849.jpg (136 KB, 1204x965) Image search: [Google]
1451196089849.jpg
136 KB, 1204x965
Supposedly Disney only has definitive plans to release 6 more movies for the time being.

I was worried that they would oversaturate and give us years of new movies but it seems like we are probably going to get another 10 year wait time before the final trilogy. Thank God.
>>
>>68012453
I already booked my tickets 50 years in advance
>>
>>68012491
They'll make more. The love for the money is too much
>>
>>68012537
They will, I'm sure we will end up with hundreds of star wars movies in the long-run, I do however think they are going to be a lot more sparing than they are with marvel
>>
>>68012441
Cosmo m8.
>>
>>68012441
The dog is a character called "Joey Bonzo". He was the dog of Daredevil and got his superpowers from some fucking spill of some chemical, and now he can manipulate calcium ('cos dogs love bones)
>>
>>68012390
Who are the normies next to vision? Agents of shield shit?
>>
>>68012584
did he thank mr skeltal?
>>
>>68012390
Yes.
>>
File: 1427059884938.jpg (211 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1427059884938.jpg
211 KB, 1024x768
They had a perfect opportunity to bring in the SHIELD agents during Age of Ultron on the helicarrier, but instead went with a bunch of no-names surrounding Samuel L Jackson.
You will never see Agents of SHIELD (with the exception of maybe Coulson), Daredevil, Jessica Jones, or Luke Cage in any future movie because apparently there was a huge split between the movie and tv studios caused by creative differences.
The Netflix studios at least have the balls to say "fuck you" to any references outside of Avengers 1, but Agents of SHIELD continues to be just a shallow billboard for the next marvel movie.
>>
>>68012997
Thanks doc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUrw7j0UA4&nohtml5=False
>>
>>68012390
depends have they made any good movies since Iron Man 1
>>
>>68012390
No, Star Wars is the new Star Wars universe.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.