[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney plans on having more films with Jyn. They want to show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (415 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
415 KB, 684x513
Disney plans on having more films with Jyn. They want to show what she was doing during the events of the original trilogy. Basically a side-quel to the ot.

That's all I can say for now.
>>
Why the hell would we want see anymore of her?
>>
>Jyn
>Vajyna
They're getting more and more on the nose with how feminist their propaganda is every day
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>68010722
Her butt is nice.
>>
>>68010798
She literally doesn't have one though.
>>
>le strong independant spasee womyn who dont need no white man
>>
File: confused-science-reader.jpg (19 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
confused-science-reader.jpg
19 KB, 300x354
>>68010807
>>
File: phantom menace.jpg (159 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
phantom menace.jpg
159 KB, 612x380
Imagine being N4-PR in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jyn Erso, you fuckin' fine, all rebellious with your tight body and horrific gungan monster face. I would totally have blaster shootout with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is nap for another 16 years on his favourite bench. Like seriously imagine having to be N4-PR and not only sit in that bench while Felicity Jones flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable CGI barely concealing her rat-like teeth and ragged hair, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that coreography. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her rebellious attitude as everyone on empire tells her she's STILL GOT IT REBEL SCUM and DAMN, JYN ERSO FLIES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her Huttish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Twilek-whores and younglings and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the sandhuts in Naboo. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her shitstained tunic as she kills your friend and quips suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "jabbasque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with jedi trainers in the previous months. And then the emperor calls for another assault, and you know you could kill every single person in the death star before Vader could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking N4-PR. You're not going to lose your future sleepy times over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
File: Felicity-Jones-Feet-907124.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Felicity-Jones-Feet-907124.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Hopefully they film Felicity Jones properly.
>>
File: Felicity-Jones-Feet-1001341.jpg (119 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Felicity-Jones-Feet-1001341.jpg
119 KB, 1366x768
Does the Force give Jyn's feet or pits special powers?
>>
File: 1298637280756.jpg (14 KB, 445x336) Image search: [Google]
1298637280756.jpg
14 KB, 445x336
>>68010702
>they killed kyle katarn for this shit
>>
>>68010702

Is she really Rey's mom?

Could Felicity Jones fit in the MCU?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.