[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are they going to give him a Star Wars to direct already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
When are they going to give him a Star Wars to direct already?

Or at least write the screenplay.

He's consistently been right about literally everything.
>>
>>68009870
inb4 "but I heard that Reyt had training when she was younger and they wiped her memory and dropped her off on Jakku..."
>>
>>68009870
fair
>>
>>68009870
He is wrong about Rey tho

She had training when she was younger and they wiped her memory and dropped her off on Jakku
>>
>>68009870
Agreed, he's the perfect balance between sensible and sensitive to pull of Star Wars in the modern nuAge

>>68009894
Backstory that never makes it into the movie is never an excuse for poor direction.
>>
What I want to know is why WB hired Zack Snyder for their DC movies instead of this guy and Kevin Smith.

They seem like the obvious choice. Sam Raimi is another option they could have gone for.
>>
>>68009926

He's a modern day Lucas
>>
>>68009949

Because Snyder is a professional studio yes man, and will make whatever the shitty studio execs wants as long as he can make it look cool.
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65 KB, 574x600
>>68009870

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
>>68009926
It's not, but it's always the excuse Reyfags use when you bring up that she has all the characteristics of a Mary Sue.
>>
>>68009917

what
>>
File: hide postst edited.png (250 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
hide postst edited.png
250 KB, 919x737
>>
>>68009870
this faggot becoming a meme, why did that have to happen. he's such a faggot.
>>
>>68010089
because he's all of us
>>
>>68009870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jnLWLwf8M

based Max
>>
>>68010108
Man he even manages to redeem the fucking ewoks.

This man is a legend.
>>
>>68010108
>Kevin King 20 hours ago
>What exactly do you want from a Star Wars movie, Max Landis? Please tell us.

>Uptomyknees 20 hours ago
>+Kevin King a good sequel to Return of The Jedi that uses the themes and settings of Star Wars to tell a new, different story about new characters, meaningfully evolving the world (rather than Imperials v Rebels) and giving a new emotional throughline other than "Chosen One Defeats Death Star And Villain With Personal Connection"

based fucking max
>>
>>68009870
Probably 1000's of scripts handed in for every movie, We all know disney will just do the safest thing and go Old new and something different exactly like Max Landis said
>>
>>68009870
Nigga look like Adolf Hitler 2020

Nigga look like he sell sweet tarts on the low

Nigga look like Willy Wonka's grandson

Nigga look like he giggle at doctor's appointments

Nigga look like his fart don't make noise, just a whooshing sound

Nigga look like he own a chinchilla

Nigga look like he e-majls unsolicited articles to Jezebel

Nigga look like he work at a coffee store for cartoon characters
>>
>>68010089
Fuck you. Max is alright.
>>
>>68010906
he looks like a literal fag who takes big black cocks in his ass while snorting crystal meth and acquiring the aids virus
>>
>>68009870
Its funny I liked max landis before he got that stupid fucking haircut. Now that he has it I cant take anything he says seriously
>>
>>68011830
He's a talentless cretin who writes absolute garbage but continues to get jobs thanks to daddy. You only like him because he agrees with your Mary Sue meme.
>>
>>68012170
Nobody "continues" to give Max jobs because of "daddy". He continues to sell scripts because regardless of his writing talent he's very good at marketing himself to Hollywood.
>>
>>68009870
I hope he refused to pay for that haircut!
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>>68009870
>>
>>68009894
>person with the force skills of a 10 year old kid
>able to out skill a sith in the ways of the force
top kek
>>
>>68009870
what did he say this time?
>>
>>68009949
you cant be serious can you?
>>
>>68009870

Jar Jar solo movie.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.