[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Southbound
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-08-12-54-11--374441874.jpg (5 KB, 101x193) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08-12-54-11--374441874.jpg
5 KB, 101x193
What do you think about it /tv/
Its made by the guys who did vhs
>>
What's that pic say tho
>>
>>68009372
>the guys who did vhs
but there were like half a dozen directors who made vhs? which short did these guys do?
>>
muh found footage
>>
It was decent, but like all anthology horrors with multiple directors it had its good stories and shitty ones. The segment written/directed by women was of course the shittiest.
>>
>>68009372
This movie was really comfy and i tried to meme it here but nobody care.
I suggest you to watch Triangle.
>>
Does anyone know any comfy movie like this? Surprisingly strange and twisted.
>>
>>68009785
Triangle was a good movie. I can definitely second that.
>>
It was ok

Housebound is better
>>
>>68009858
>new zealand
a country of flicks
>>
Op here I kinda likewd the vhs trilogy more than this.Also this was made by Radio Silence.The guys who did the last segway in the first vhs with the haunted house
>>
>>68009785
Fuckin' love Triangle
>>
>>68009372
Was pretty disappointed, and I enjoyed the V/H/S movies.

I think the tacky flying demon things are what really ruined it for me.
>>
Well thx to u guys now I have 3 more interesting movies to watch besides southnound since I loked vhs.Triangle,housebound and the houses october built
>>
>>68009649
Actually that was the best retard
>>
>>68010196
And the morphsuit aliums in VHS were ok...?
>>
>>68010337
Comparatively, yes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.