[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Robert Strong = Undead Mountain >The Faith's Cha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1557096037669.jpg (60 KB, 598x471) Image search: [Google]
1557096037669.jpg
60 KB, 598x471
>Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
>The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
>Valonquar = The "little" brother who will kill Cersei
>The Hound = Valonquar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t08RN2yPJik
>>
>>68008269

Literally shitpost: the post
>>
>>68008181
>clegane bowl was just a stupid joke that we used to post in response to the stupid wikifags like daario=euron
>somehow it morphed into a thing
>now there are big youtube "theory" channels talking about it
>it's everywhere

I hate meme culture
>>
Good thread
>>
>>68008269
>2016
>not being ready
It's confirmed.
>>
literally why would they throw away Sandor's character growth like that
>>
>>68008714
I'm intrigued by your comment and hereby requesting for you to elaborate.
>>
>>68008283
Hehe thanks man i learnt how to shitpost by lurking this board XD, reddit sucks for shitposting (booo reddit i know).
>>
>>68008742
if Sandor is the gravedigger, then presumably he's found peace and moved on from his violent past

Giving all of that up to fight his brother would be a step backward for the character in this regard

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but Sandor will need a really good reason to return to King's Landing
>>
>>68008391
yeah, clearly Lyanna was a trap is the only logical theory people should discuss
>>
>>68008825
I get your point but the faith would still need a champion to fight Robert Strong, and there's probably no one more qualified. I think he'd do it out of necessity more than personal choice. And also because of how hype it would be.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Toam5br4lBE
new clip from episode 1 @1:49

>everyone draws their swords at the same time
>no one says anything
>stupid close ups of ghost's growling face
Looks like season 5 all over again.
>>
File: 1459890510518.jpg (71 KB, 573x468) Image search: [Google]
1459890510518.jpg
71 KB, 573x468
>>68008391
meme magic
>>
File: 1458345112758.jpg (130 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
1458345112758.jpg
130 KB, 383x472
JON SNOW IS DEAD ROLLING STONE CONFIRMED IT
>>
>>68010353
Thank god. Now that little fagget olly will become Lord Commander and rape all wildlings
>>
H Y P E
Y
P
E
>>
>>68010243
You sound like you watch anime.
What do you want them to say?
"Let's go get them"
"I'm worried"

Seriously, you sound like an autist for wanting them to say something.
>>
it will be the only redeeming scene of the new season
>>
>>68008181
Is it confirmed?
>>
>>68010512
no, but just look at that and tell me it it does not look staged as fuck
>>
>>68008181
>>Robert Strong = Undead Mountain
Makes sense.
>>The Faith's Champion = The newly repentant Hound
No.
>>Valonquar = The "little" brother who will kill Cersei
It's Jaime Lannister.
He goes mad after losing all his children and becomes the champion of the Faith. And somehow he can kill the mountain (don't ask me how)
>>
>>68010558
Yeah, it has that TV show quality to it, but I can suspend my disbelief.
>>
SHE CRIED TO THE WESTERN WIND
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.