[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't movies directed by women do that good in cinemas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 91vf9kaI0PL._SL1500_[1].jpg (248 KB, 1130x1500) Image search: [Google]
91vf9kaI0PL._SL1500_[1].jpg
248 KB, 1130x1500
Why don't movies directed by women do that good in cinemas?
>>
>>68008043

>implying that there a movies directed by men that aren't box office bombs themselves.

The gender doesn't matter lad. A movie is a movie
>>
>>68008043
is that the actual cover or just portfolio photos put on a windows logo?
>>
NORMIES DONT CARE WHO DIRECTS A MOVIE THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DIRECTOR IS SO THEY SURE AS HELL DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THEY ARE MALE OR FEMALE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
File: pussy slaughterer.jpg (42 KB, 468x294) Image search: [Google]
pussy slaughterer.jpg
42 KB, 468x294
At least women love Mel, even Jodie Foster and she's a huge lesbian
>>
>>68008043
That movie bombed because of the plot. I love Mel and I still haven't seen it. I had no idea who directed it.
>>
Women are more patrician, they haven't brought capeshit onto us.
>>
>Jennifer Lawrence

heh
>>
More importantly: We all know that there's a cabal of shady WHITE MALE directors at the heart of Hollywood, conspiring together to arbitrarily suppress certain demographics, mainly due to their fear of the strength and creative genius of womyn and other assorted genders, ultimately to dictate dictate who is and is not allowed to make films. But how, then, has Kathryn Bigelow been allowed to make good, successful movies for decades? What's their game?
>>
>>68008972
see it. it is smart and funny and touching.

naturally it was panned because of Jews.

Jodie Foster is rich and famous enough to not give a fuck, she starred in Nell for christsakes
>>
>>68008268
/thread
>>
File: WarZone.jpg (62 KB, 1950x930) Image search: [Google]
WarZone.jpg
62 KB, 1950x930
>>68009002
The best capeshit of all time was directed by a woman.
>>
>>68008043
Jennifer lawrence has a very fuckable mouth in that picture.
>>
>>68008043
This is a good movie but no way in fuck would people spend $20 to see it on the big screen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.