[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you think this was real when you first watched it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 4th.jpg (39 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
4th.jpg
39 KB, 367x500
Did you think this was real when you first watched it?
>>
>>68005342
no and i was angry the entire time and i told the person next to me it made me angry.
>>
>>68005342
No, those white owls staring through the windows still freaked me out though
>>
>>68005342
it's not???
>>
>>68005342
>>68005379
>>68005430
>Not believing reality
Ayy lmaosxz
>>
>>68005588
I believe in alien abductions, but the interviews in the movie weren't real.
>>
>>68005342
I believe the actors are who they say they are.
>>
>>68005627
You should know. You were there.
>>
dude putting a blatantly movie faked interview next to a reality tv show style less fake looking one and getting sued for fake newspaper headlines lel.
>>
>>68005342
Its no less real than NASA photography, they shift things in time and frequency and exaggerate certain features, but its still the basic gist of what has happened.
>>
>>68005588
>>>/x/
>>
>>68005846
>le moon landing was fake!
GET OVER IT RUSSIA
>>
File: Never A Straight Answer.jpg (75 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
Never A Straight Answer.jpg
75 KB, 600x429
>>68005885
>>
>>68005846
>its still the basic gist of what has happened.
I have to disagree with you there.
I believe NASA try to hide the basic gist of what has happened as best as they can.
Most of their effort is on producing CGI for the public.
>>
>>68006033
>Some people take this seriously

Can you imagine? And they are allowed to vote and decided your future
>>
>>68006111
>most people believe everything mainstream media tells them

It's no wonder America is going down the shitter.
>>
>>68006033
>flat-earthers on /tv/
I love this meme, but it hasn't really hit its stride yet. Keep up the good work anon
>>
Nah. I know aliens aren't real. UFOs are, but that can be explained as experimental aircraft.

What bothers me more is that only white people encounter aliens. And when you get the conjecture of why, its along the lines of white people being of particular interest to aliens which leads me to believe that it's just wishful thinking.
Aliens do not exist.
>>
>>68005342
The final scene when the doctor finally remember about the aliens still haunts me to this day.
>>
File: 1456960926067.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456960926067.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
No but I thought this was real when I first saw it as a 6-7 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsjhdoWKtXM
>>
>>68006314
You are wrong.
If you went to a planet and discovered life, would you rather investigate the intelligent life or the animals?
>>
>>68006314
shitholes claim stuff like aliums all the time.
places like china claim to see dragons.
>>
>>68006111
There are people here that are going to vote for trump or any meme. Not that voting matters because this country was sold along time ago. It's that they think they'll actually win.
>>
>>68006436
>along

>not voting for Trump 2016
It's like you don't even want change and epic memes.
>>
>>68005342
>Milla Jovovich

sure did
>>
>>68006379
That's just hypothetical babble. Prove to me that aliens exist.

>>68006392
People in Europe and america claimed to have seen witches. How is it that dragons have credibility and witches don't?

Both of you, let's take a step back and review a few things:
20 years ago ancient aliens wouldn't be aired on the history channel. 30 years ago the mention of extraterrestrial life was considered as irrational as thinking 9/11 was an inside job. Not that 9/11 conspiracy facts do have ground, it's the absurdity and reactions people tend to choose when it's mentioned.

Today the consensus of the first world, forward by mainstream media, is that aliens are a possibility and the government either has withheld knowledge or acknowledges it. Purely based on inconsistent data and word of mouth and hypothetical mathematics.
Yet, there are many sources and proof that show that government agencies have prior knowledge of all terrorist attacks since 1998 and some are involved in the events as far as weapons dealing, cover-up, and political engagement. People still call you crazy for believing in an inside job of some sort.
I can go on about the curroption of the FDA too and the public opinion.
The point is: this shows that aliens are more of a Hollywood push if anything. Not UFOs, but extraterrestrial beings.
>>
>>68006033
why couldn't they put the pictures in date order?!
this fucks my autism
>>
>>68006501
yeah because i believe in dragons you dull fuck.
>>
File: real dragon.jpg (35 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
real dragon.jpg
35 KB, 601x800
>>68006501
Do Asian Dragons exist?
>>
File: 1452276807646.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1452276807646.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>68006357
>when they glob that black shit in his mouth to muffle the screams
>>
>>68006314
The very first nationally televised widely reported famous alien abduction that kicked off the abduction craze of the 60s was an interracial couple.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_and_Betty_Hill
>>
>>68006379
>>68006392
Oh and btw the earth is mathematically not a sphere at all.

>abyssal plains cover more than 50% of the Earth’s surface.[1][2]
>They are among the flattest, smoothest and least explored regions on Earth.[3]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssal_plain

Once that gets over your head, everything else just makes sense.
>>
I thought this movie was cool desu. I liked the possession scene
>>
The Earth's circumference is actually 40km larger at the equator so technically it's an ellipse.
>>
>>68006626
Nah it's an oblate spheroid
>>
>>68006626
technically you can't prove the earth has a circumference because you first have to assume the heliocentric model before those measurements can be interpreted as such.
>>
>>68006583
Flattest does not mean flat you mong.
>>
>>68006314
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Wu#Eastern_Wu_folklore_and_legends
>>
>>68006747
>Flattest does not mean flat
Jesus christ
>>
>>68006796
>The story states within the Wu kingdom, the ancients recorded an event where playing children encountered a child with a strange appearance who stood at 1.3 meters tall, was dressed in blue and possessed shining eyes.[14][15] Since the children have never seen this creature in the past, they surrounded it and asked it many questions. It replied, "I am not from the earth, but from the Mars, I saw that you are playing so happily so I came down to see you.".[16][17] The being also said, "The state of having three kingdoms standing will not last long, In the future, the world will belong to the Sima family."[18] The children, became frightened and reported this to the nearby adults. However, when the adults came to the sight, the strange being disappeared by shrinking and jumping into the air. When people lifted their heads upward to watch him, they could only happen to see a white silk cloth dragging along a long belt, flying fast towards the sky above. The event was so bizarre, nobody would try to speak of the event again.
ayy lmao
>>
>>68006894
martians are such know it alls.
>>
>>68006443
If Trump wins the nominee, Hil-dog will become President.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.