[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM NO MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
I AM NO MAN
>>
File: CentralIntelligenceAgency.png (643 KB, 566x802) Image search: [Google]
CentralIntelligenceAgency.png
643 KB, 566x802
Norman?
>>
>>68003352
God I hated her, such a complete Mary Sue.
>>
>>68003352

>What are you, some faggot ass transexual cunt?

Jesus, Jackson.
>>
>>68003401

Ahhh, the battle cry of /tv/ against a female character.
>>
>>68003450

>HOLD THEM BACK! HOLD THOSE FILTHY NIGGERS BACK!

I mean really? REALLY, Jackon?
>>
I dont get how, in a film with so many admirable male heroes, /tv/ gets mad that there was one female hero. If anything, get mad at Arwen. In the books she wans't involved in a single action scene, Jackson just shoehorned her in as much as possible
>>
>>68003539
Based Jackon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>68003450
>>68003539

You guys clearly didn't see the ULTIMATE directors cut

>YOUUU SHALL NOT PASS, YOU DEGENERATE SPIC!

I turned off the tv and burnt the copy, desu.
>>
>>68003604
Who is mad here?

A cheesy line is being mocked, as it should be
>>
>>68003604
It's a meme. It's not funny or clever, but it's /tv/ so you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>68003648
What is so cheesy about that line?
>>
>>68003648
Some lines only become cheesy upon forced repetition. I believe this line is one of those. It doesn't really feel cheesy in the context of the film
>>
File: latest.jpg (11 KB, 277x210) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
11 KB, 277x210
>>68003450
>>68003539
>>68003633

Let's not forget this """""""GOLDEN"''''''' moment within the ultimate directors cut.

>There is good in this world worth fighting for... which is why we must exterminate those fucking kike nigger lovers.

I was shocked beyond all belief, f.am
>>
>>68003733
It really does though. It was one of those lines where the character said something somewhat forced sounding and the other had a totally sick comeback bro.
>>
>>68003472

People like well written female characters.
Why do you think you have millions of nerds fawning over anime girls.
Because they actually make a small % of them fucking interesting. I date women who graduated university who have no opinions on ANYTHING. I have to lead on EVERY FUCKING DATE FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS.

Women can't into anything fuck. I'm always amazed how they even have jobs or got through university when I'm done on a date with a woman. I take them out, we have fun, but they still seriously have no fucking opinions. Long term GF? Nothing. They just don't like thinking.
>>
>>68003472
>falling for such obvious false flagging b8

I see this is your first week on /tv/.
>>
>>68003738
I wasn't. Sam was noble and good-hearted, so the sentiment fit perfectly within his character. Especially as Sauron wrung his hands on Mt Doom and complained about the six million Orcs killed by Gondor.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (5 KB, 476x202) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
5 KB, 476x202
>Share that load of cumsies, you dirty boy

Seemed a little on the nose to me.
>>
>>68003763
>Why do you think you have millions of nerds fawning over anime girls
Because they are pathetic manchildren.
>Because they actually make a small % of them fucking interesting.
No. They make them sexy and innocent. Manchildren like girls like that.

It's funny when a dumb weeb pretends not to be a weeb.
>>
>>68003388
Rohan are based on Anglo-Saxons that got wrecked by Normans. They're basically Tolkien's wet fantasy of an Anglo-Saxon society with functioning cavalry. When she says she is "No Man" it was Tolkien's subtle attempt at saying she (and the Rohirrim) are not Norman.
>>
>>68003791

So you defend

>Remember the shiar frodo? Where we burnt all those scum-sucking niggers on a cross?

I mean come on m8...
>>
>>68003763
date a mtf
>>
>>68003725
The line implies that she's able to defeat the Witch King specifically because she's a woman. In the books, however, she says her 'I am no man' spiel as more of a retort and the whole scene is presented more as one of Eowyn defending her beloved uncle instead of the le stronk womyn scene that many people see it as
>>
>>68003763
>Why do you think you have millions of nerds fawning over anime girls.
>Why do you think you have millions of nerds fawning over anime girls.

Because waifus are carefully constructed marketing material.
>>
This thread is as ebin as those posters where they get the actors name & movie title wrong, trolled xD
>>
>>68003874
I didn't know the Anglo Saxons were so well known for their horsemanship, cavalry, and equine culture.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.