[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literal 10/10 animated films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: images (2).jpg (20 KB, 288x432) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
20 KB, 288x432
>>
meh, 2/10
and that's being nice
>>
>images (2).jpg

unrelated to your post, my fears of an impending doom are back.

my every waking moment has me wracked with anxiety. i cannot loose myself from the surety of inevitable calamity waiting just beyond the horizon. I am in anguish.
>>
>>68002388
>suuuuper maaan
;_;
>>
>>68002460
Prithee tell what visions have such besotted you mon anon.
>>
>>68002460
Okay friend lets just back up for a minute and talk about what's going on with you.
>>
>>68002460
Is this new pasta?
>>
File: Sad Reposter.jpg (33 KB, 556x275) Image search: [Google]
Sad Reposter.jpg
33 KB, 556x275
>>68002388
>Saw this as a kid when it came out
>Stuarts Little came out at the same time
>Got to school excited to talk about the Iron Giant
>Every saw Stuart Little instead and were talking about that instead
>No one to talk about The Iron Giant to
>>
>>68002460
You little fucking shit. Here's another you. Now Regale us of your visions, whelp.
Or I'll get my wife's son to tell his dad to break a switch off and have me spanked
>>
>>68002516
>>68002519
I have no vision, no second sight. Only a vague but pressing apprehension of unavoidable catastrophe at all times. Like a trapped rat on a sinking ship.
>>
>>68002715
>>68002460
It's called being human and being aware of your impending death.

Welcome to the 4chan. You're not here forever
>>
>>68002715
Frank? Is that you?
>>
File: hogarth death.jpg (25 KB, 528x88) Image search: [Google]
hogarth death.jpg
25 KB, 528x88
>>68002715
Who garth?
>>
>>68002797
Life shouldn't be this terrible.

My only remedy is in distractions which are becoming less effective by the day.
>>
>>68002968
But it is pretty terrible. Most people live mediocre lives feeling like they should have accomplished more, the years get faster and faster and it's over before you know it. That's assuming you dont die tragically in some accident out of nowhere which is also likely.

Even people with good lives are constantly depressed every time they close their eyes at night, having to push away the bad thoughts just to fall asleep.

For NEETs like you and me, the only difference is that we don't have people to fill the void by validating our existence and so we face the crippling reality of existence alone.

also

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>68003102
>Even people with good lives are constantly depressed every time they close their eyes at night, having to push away the bad thoughts just to fall asleep.
Who told you this? It isn't true.
>>
>>68003196
happiness is a meme emotion
>>
File: 1459162204330.jpg (26 KB, 410x478) Image search: [Google]
1459162204330.jpg
26 KB, 410x478
What the fuck happened to this thread?
>>
>>68002968
There are children who are born, are hungry, and die.
Life's but a spurned sojack, a poor anon
that struts and frets his posts upon the page
and then is heard no more. it is a 'pasta
told by a frogposter, full of memes and REEE
signifying nothing.

nothing good ever comes and none of it ever lasts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.