[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a movie you went to see with friends or on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: oculus.jpg (71 KB, 527x755) Image search: [Google]
oculus.jpg
71 KB, 527x755
Has there ever been a movie you went to see with friends or on a date or with family, etc. where you were in the minority opinion about the movie, such as you were the only one to love it or you were the only one to hate it, but you pretended to have the same opinion as the group you went with?

Or are there any movies that you pretend to not like just to not have to deal with the bull you would get?

What movie(s) did you like/dislike and hide your true feelings about?
>>
Have you ever loved someone so much you'd give an arm for? NO, not the expression, literally give an ARM for.

When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her
>>
>>68000046
NO DADDY DON'T GO ON THAT PLANE
>>
>>67999950
>What movie(s) did you like/dislike and hide your true feelings about?

i was a camp counselor and supervised trips to the movies a couple times every year

saw india jones and the crystal skull and loved it (other than the monkey+fridge part) but everyone else was ripping on it so i went with it

still re-watch it occasionally, consider it at least as good as temple of doom
>>
>>67999950
I went to Inception with a group of people and told them I thought it was ok but not great while they were gushing about it. I guess I really think it's boring philosophically and didn't have good action choreography but I didn't want to call them retarded while they were talking about how philosophically interesting it was. As you might be able to guess we were first year college students.
>>
>>67999950
>watch TDKR on release day
>think to myself wow this fucking retarded and sucks dick
>tell my brother my exact thoughts about how bad it was and how it made no sense
>especially the plane scene
>brother, family, friends all tell me I'm retarded
>years later I am vilified

I really thought the dark knight rises was terrible when it launched and nobody believed me.
>>
2ND Matrix.

I was the only one of my friends who hated it.
>>
>>67999950
My friends are turbo plebs (they like marvel movies) so it's just expected that we disagree
>>
I don't have friends nor dates, faggot
>>
Mad Max Fury Road
>all my friends said it was shit
I know /tv/ is going to be the ebin contrarian and tell me my friends were right, but if you truly think Fury Road was an objectively shitty movie you're an idiot. It wasn't perfect and it's okay if you don't like it but it's by no means a shit film.
>>
>>68002094
Fury Road is one of those movies that seems awesome the first time, but gets worse and worse each time you rewatch it
>>
>>67999950
Funny you post Oculus, saw it with my family and I was the only one that liked it
>>
>>68002150
I disagree. All of the technical aspects were great, and I'm kind of a /k/ fag so I always enjoy the guns and post apocalyptic bullshit. However it can be a little tiring because it's just one long ass fucking car chase. They could have broken it up and added something else, but it's still a fun watch.
>>
>godzilla
no one i knew liked it
>>
>WWE STUDIOS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.