[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP, INVINCIBLE ALIEN SON. LET THIS TORNADO KILL ME, JUST LIKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: stop invincible son.jpg (22 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
stop invincible son.jpg
22 KB, 853x353
STOP, INVINCIBLE ALIEN SON. LET THIS TORNADO KILL ME, JUST LIKE I DID WITH MY NEIGHBOR'S HORSES.
>>
>>67997771
Problem Child 2
>>
>>67997771
Kek

Fuck I liked this movie but god damn is it faulty as fuck

Damn you Snyder
>>
Not realistic at all does snyder really expect us to believe that farmer-dad wouldn't even do a flip or attempt a sick spin as he enters the vortex? Bravo Snyder
>>
>>67997771
Why did he put his hand out like that? was he a jedi?
>>
>>67998071
yeah
>>
Don't save me, son.
Read Atlas Shrugged instead.
>>
GOODBYE HORSES
>>
SON, NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT YOUR SECRET, AND THERE'S NO SENSE OF URGENCY FOR YOU TO LEAVE, BUT I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF IN THIS TORNADO. MY BODY BEING TOSSED HUNDREDS OF FEET INTO THE AIR, BATTERED BY THE DEBRIS, AND EVENTUALLY HURLED ONTO THE GROUND WITH SUCH FORCE THAT I WILL BECOME A PILE OF JELLY.
>>
>>67998342
How did a pile of jelly end up at the Himalayas?
>>
>>67997771
Memes aside, this scene was groan inducing. Why did Pa-Kent even try get the dog in the first place? Was Pa-Kent suicidal? Clark could've easily gotten the dog in no time and this mess would've been avoided.
>>
>1978
>John Kent has a heart attack to show that despite all of Superman's amazing powers, he can't save everyone and learns about the value of life, strengthening his resolve
>2013
>John Kent kills himself to prevent Superman from being Superman and selfishly leaves his wife a lonely widow, Man of Murder becomes a homeless man who uses his powers to punish a trucker at a diner in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere

Bravo
>>
>American pigs don't understand this scene
>Meanwhile based Japs know why Kent sacrificed himself
Threadly reminder
>>
File: 29 keks.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
29 keks.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>67998342
AND YOU WILL HEAR EVERY AGONIZING SECOND OF IT ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR SUPER HEARING. AND LATER, YOU WILL BLAME IT ON THE DOG.
>>
File: two guys that love hitler.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
two guys that love hitler.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>67998850
Got to appease the Tsunami god to keep the glorious sun that still shines over Nippon aloft.
>>
Why did he even need to die. Superman was still a confused depressed cuck either way.
>>
>>67999035
There was no reason for it. If anything, they could have kept him around and had Zod murder him or something.
>>
>>67998850
>Japs
>Watching capeshit
>>
On top of that, a farmer would never risk his life for a dog. Old ass farmers dont care about the lives of animals.
>>
>>67997771
That tornado was a faggot and so was he. He probably held onto that car, shakey-faced and gurned and made retard faces at Clark through through the dirt and debris. Then he fucking ran off and stalked him like the hunchback mongoloid from 300 and jerked it while grinning over the fact that good ol' Clarkey boy is a fucking emotionally retarded mommy's boy. And where do we find our grizzled old fappy wise-ass fagboy? BUILDING ROCK PILES IN THE HIMALAYAS LIKE A TRUE SPERG! BRAVO, TRULY BRAVO, YOU HAND-WAVING SPASTICATED LOLLIPOP.
>>
>>67997810

Kryptonians in the Hood
>>
File: Stop My Shoed Actress.jpg (93 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Stop My Shoed Actress.jpg
93 KB, 600x400
>>
>>67997771
VISIT ME IN THE HIMALAYAS! I'VE HEARD THERE ARE SOME AWESOME ROCKS THERE!
>>
Do you hear them, son? The screams of the drowning horses? I hear them every night. Their screams as the water is enveloping them.

]DRY LAND IS NOT A MYTH
>>
I think if snyder finishes the series this meme is only going to get better in retrospect.
>>
>>67997771
I want to see this movie just for this meme now.
>>
>>68003004
the meme is better
>>
>>67997771

IM COMING FOR THE HORSES

DEATH, I WELCOME YOUR SWEET EMBRACE

FORGET THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

I'M TAKING THE ELEVATOR
>>
File: 1459245671328.jpg (497 KB, 1096x800) Image search: [Google]
1459245671328.jpg
497 KB, 1096x800
>>
>>67998121
Underrated post
>>
File: HOLUP.jpg (86 KB, 1916x806) Image search: [Google]
HOLUP.jpg
86 KB, 1916x806
>>67998342
>it's not like anyone could have actually done anything against Clark even if they found out.

>ayylien you're under arrest by me, the government

What exactly was his endgame here?
>>
>>67997771
Tell me about the horses, Jonathan.
>>
>>67998386
ITS A DREAM YOU DIP
>>
>>68003642
The tornado was not a dream sequence, you retard
>>
File: 1455169530367.gif (3 MB, 375x166) Image search: [Google]
1455169530367.gif
3 MB, 375x166
>No, Clark. Let me die. The screams of the horses still haunt my dreams, let them end. Let my torment stop. I shall soon be free.
>>
>Rewatched the movie two days ago
>The people who did see Clark that one day on the school bus, and the parents that believed their kids, had crazy, midwest religion THIS IS AN ACT OF GOD reaction

Everything about Pa Kent not wanting Clark to save people is much, much worse in the context of the rest of the movie.
>>
CEASE INDOMITABLE HEIR
>>
File: drowninghorse.jpg (18 KB, 490x281) Image search: [Google]
drowninghorse.jpg
18 KB, 490x281
>>68003862
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.