[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this movies ending to me? I don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Can someone explain this movies ending to me? I don't understand it at all and cannot make my mind up about this movie. Rollins was hilariously good though
>>
What didn't you understand. It was just a basic open ending wasn't it
>>
>>67997147
but who was the hat guy? And what does him being seen signify?
>>
Bump because Rollins was fan-fuckin-tastic. Loved his low energy banter with mortals. Those interactions made the movie for me.

Also, seemed like a very low budget gig that did a very respectable job with what it had, including good camera work
>>
>>67996895
Who used PS1 graphics to make this poster?
>>
>>67996895
>non punk rocker detected
>>
He was like a real life Drumpf, a Satan-powered faggot who only did evil on Earth.
>>
>>67997424
They just loaded it up with filters
>>
>>67997300
Death, I assumed.
Seeing him as a mortal means you're going to die. His daughter being able to see him signified that she was, at least slightly, a part of his world.
>>
>>67997564
I thought it meant it means you're an immortal or have the potential to be one. I didn't understand why his daughter wasn't supposed to talk to him though. I was assuming it was a "make a deal for immortality" sorta thing
>>
>>67996895

>old man who thinks keyboards arent a real instrument yells at young people while starring in a direct to dvd $5 walmart bin movie
>he's got nothing better to do
>>
Not really knowing Rollins, I watched maybe 20 minutes of this? It seemed like a total mess. Things just happened, no cohesive plot. Weird delivery from Rollins. kinda flat looking. Turned it off, haven't gone back.
>>
>>67996895

IS THIS YOUR SCENE HENRY?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR SCENE?

WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS LOOK? A LITTLE GRUNGE A LITTLE GOTH A LITTLE HORROR

YOU'RE KINDA ALL OVER THE PLACE
>>
>>67998427
Plot is nothing special, pretty run of the mill (except for cannibalism, etc). It's the oddness of watching Rollins try to just get through the day dealing with mortals. Being familiar with Rollins probably does make the movie 600% more enjoyable
>>
>>67996895
the story is plainly laid out. Rollins is playing Cain, from the biblical story cain and abel. When god marked cain and cursed him to roam the land, he was turned into a vampire/cannibal of sorts. The guy with the hat in the end is either god or angel of death, but its implied it was god based on the way Rollins talked to him.
>>
I don't even remember what happened at the end.

Rollins doesn't have any range to speak of, but he's pretty fucking great at the things he does.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.