[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Instead of based Ezra lead connecting Rebels to the films,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: EzraBridger.png (261 KB, 414x537) Image search: [Google]
EzraBridger.png
261 KB, 414x537
>Instead of based Ezra lead connecting Rebels to the films, we get some feminist stronk woman.

Why are SJWs intent on ruining pop culture? Literally every movie has to have a female lead it's getting blatantly reverse-sexist as well because they are clearly not choosing men based on their sex.

>When they adapt Ghostbusters into the new reboot now it's women
>When they adapt Star Wars into Rogue One and VII it's now women.
>When they adapted Battle Royale into Hunger Games, now it's woman.
>When they adapt Mad Max into Fury Road it's now a woman lead.

I can't even name the last big blockbuster movie that had a male lead.
>>
>>67991257
Ezra is turning to the dark side.
>>
>caring about this garbage show
lmao
>>
>>67991257
who would you have playing Ezra?
>>
>>67991334
Idris Alba
>>
>>67991317
we get it, You don't like the fact that the show's main characters are male and there is no romantic subplot every other episode. Your point has been noted. Plz go back to /co/ and keep watching young justice.
>>
>>>/co/

also its an 18 only site kiddo, fuck off
>>
The Flash is in Star Wars?
>>
>>67991415
JAR JAR IS THE KEY
>>
I fucking hate Ezra but he's still better than not Emily blunt
>>
File: this meme has gone off.jpg (274 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
this meme has gone off.jpg
274 KB, 1000x665
>>67991257
>I can't even name the last big blockbuster movie that had a male lead.

POLTARDS ARE THIS TRIGGERED
>>
>>67991257
>ezra
oy vey, I thought feminism doesn't work on the chosen race
>>
>>67991257
Funny that the shitty Star Wars cartoons are much better than the new movies
>>
>>67991610
Do you not remember BvS that JUST came otu a few weeks ago?

How retarded are you? holy shit
>>
I'd rather see a white woman in a heroic role than an arab man.
>>
>>67991257
>female main character
>SJW! SJW! SJW!
Trying to pull in a female audience is not SJW. Star Wars already has a devoted male audience and they want chicks to watch their flicks. I agree Ghostbusters was trying to cash in on that kind of audience, but seriously just because you think girls are icky except when they're waifu fantasies does not make it SJW.
>>
>>67991257

>tens of thousands of blockbuster action movies have male leads
>half a dozen blockbuster action movies have female leads

FUCKING SJWS
>>
>>67991290
This.

Ezra is going to be dead by Rogue One.
>>
>>67991334
Gespacho
>>
>>67991257
seriously it's not just that they are women, they are all 5' 7" black haired, skinny, small breasted.

this shit goes back to twilight, it's essentially making all young girl role models clones of eachother. what about asian girls, what about red heads, what about blondes(sorry your always the villian), what about muscled girls, or girls with big thighs or breasts.

lanky plain girls with generic pretty faces are fucking boring as hell.
>>
>>67994837
this desu

are there any decent sci-fi movies with hispanic or asian women as lead

kind of tiring to see the same three white women star in every movie
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 1136x640
Is Ian McDiarmid confirmed??
>>
>>67994504
>they want chicks to watch their flicks.

cool, let them fucking buy the tickets then because I sure wont.
>>
>>67991334
Aladdin
>>
>>67991290
I can see him saying fuck it to jedi and sith and going off to live with space whales.
>>
>>67991257
ezra is a fucking faggot
>>
>>67994837
You mean the lead is plain boring and generic looking? That describes most male leads as well.
>>
>>67995477
>Implying you won't
Lmao why do you guys get so triggered? The rest of the cast is dudes remember. We're still getting a Han Solo movie
>>
File: Super_Predator.jpg (88 KB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
Super_Predator.jpg
88 KB, 508x480
>>67991257
I really hate Star Wars Aladdin.

When he's not being a Mary Sue BASED FORCE WIELDER EVER, he's and doing stupid shit that puts everyone's lives in danger and acts like a smug little asshole throughout.

>MAUL UNDERSTANDS ME, YOU JUST DON'T GET ME YOU GUYS, IM THE REASON THE REBELLION EVEN EXISTS, OH HEY WHY IS MY MASTER BLIND ALL A SUDDEN LOL?

I have literally never wanted a character to die more than I want Ezra to die.
>>
File: 1398946333838.jpg (181 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
1398946333838.jpg
181 KB, 634x1024
>>67994837
>what about blondes(sorry your always the villian)
>>
>>67991257
>based Ezra

Ezra is anything but based. He's the worst character in Star Wars next to Jar Jar.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.