[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Season 5 on Netflix. Is 6 any good? 4 and 5 were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Just finished Season 5 on Netflix. Is 6 any good? 4 and 5 were mediocre and I'm wondering if I should just drop it.
>>
>>67991035
It's more of the same.
>>
5 was the show's peak, so if that wasn't doing it for you, you can quit I guess.
>>
6 is solid, has some really good moments actually, though if you didn't like 5 you probably won't like it either.

Fuck, i really wish I could find that panning shot of the saviours in the finale with the music playing in the background, felt like a john carpenter scene.
>>
>>67991199
nevermind found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZtDbBxvvzA&feature=player_detailpage#t=2772
kino
>>
Season 6 was great. I highly recommend it.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (42 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
42 KB, 365x450
>>67991095
>5 was the show's peak
>>
6 is probably the best season they ever had. The wall coming down episode in Alexandria with everyone fighting at the end............................DAM!
>>
>>67992106
I bet you're one of those fags who pretends Season 1 was good despite half of it being retarded shit like the gangster nurses and the exploding CDC.
>>
>>67991035

Season 6 premiere is shit but it is followed by a stream of strong episodes with a solid finale that ended on a cliffhangar (then again so did season 5 but nobody whined about that).

Keep up with it, if you've watched 5 seasons already you should at least make it to Negan's arrival before you decide it should be dropped.
>>
File: HOW.jpg (100 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
HOW.jpg
100 KB, 612x459
>>67992155
>............................DAM!
>>
>>67991095
Season 1, Episode 1 was the peak of the show. Everything after the pilot episode ranges from "horrible" to "average low budget drama for suburbanites"
>>
>>67992175

I think he might be that guy going around trying to convince people season 2's farm arc was anything but a slog
>>
>>67992207
why do you come into every fucking TWD thread to post this? so autismal
>>
>>67992198

what's you're glitch, man?
>>
>>67992256
you're a cool guy, don't come to /tv/ tomorrow
>>
>watching 2 whole seasons of something you find mediocre
>>
>>67992295

>not realizing TV is an addiction for most people

Or there's some law about sticking with something you dislike to the end in the hopes that you can leave it on a more positive note
>>
>>67991035
I dropped it on season 2, never looked back.
>>
>>67992609

I can understand that. The Farm season was fucking awful, it should have never been done.
>>
>>67992700
but it's the only way they could have introduced Maggie and Herschel
>>
>>67992749

They should have condensed the whole season to like 3 episodes and moved on.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.