[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arrow grave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: quit.jpg (48 KB, 655x356) Image search: [Google]
quit.jpg
48 KB, 655x356
how many of you guys are going to quit watching arrow since last nights episode
>>
It might be easier to ask how many people still watch arrow
>>
none
>>
they made her last scene saying olicity needs to be a thing

I'm done
>>
Too busy waiting for the next episode of The Flash
>>
>>67990287
who ded
>>
I feel so bad for the actors honestly. The final scenes with Oliver and Laurel had really good acting, but the dialogue was atrocious. Same for the Quentin/Laurel scene where he tells her he's proud she's Black Canary. Even the actress who plays Felicity was actually well cast as comic relief but is horrible in her endless romantic/dramatic role.

Plus anything had to be better than the last two nonstop terrible Felicity episodes.

To answer OP's question though...I won't drop the show. It used to be one of my absolute favorites. Season Two was God Tier. It's fallen hard but I was too into it at one point to just abandon it now.
>>
>>67991371
Same.
>>67991428
Wondering this too.
>>
>>67991428
>>67991642
Felicity

Nah, just fucking with ya. Nothing good would ever happen on this garbage fire show. It was Laurel.
>>
>>67991866
You got my hopes up then smashed any chance of me finishing this series.
>>
I was a huge arrow fan for season 1 and 2. Tolerated S3 but I dropped 4 a few episodes ago.

Everything turned to shit, stupid ass story and its not even about arrow anymore. Someone shitposted that the show should be called Felicity and Friends. But then I tried watching an episode 2 weeks ago and yea thats all its turned in to. fucking arrow
>>
>>67990287
I quit watching after S3 ended with Oliver and Felicity driving into the sunset. I don't know how some of you guys kept going after that shit show.
>>
plebs who thought S3 was too dark caused this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.