[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the Internet hate this movie so much? I don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (325 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
325 KB, 750x1334
Why does the Internet hate this movie so much? I don't know a single person irl who dislikes it, yet I haven't seen a single positive comment for it online.
>>
>being positive on the internet
>ever

There's your problem, m8
>>
>>67988451
The internet jizzes over mediocre trash like Fury Road and John Wick all the time.
>>
>>67988421
people IRL aren't very interested in talking about how much they dislike things, because being blithely upbeat and positive is more appealing in person. on the internet creating drama is the only way to get attention so negativity is more common.
>>
>progressive, feminist agenda

You mean why do redpilled babies hate this movie so much.

Because it has women and minorities and that scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>67988634
>hundreds of thumbs up
It's clearly a popular opinion
>>
>>67988569
I literally just has a half hour conversation with my female flatmates about how the new star wars sucked, how rogue one is gonna suck and how jj and disney killed star wars

they were hitting out with /tv/ tier anti sjw opinions and they're as normie as can be, they hated the story, the characters, the acting

the only thing they liked was the effort that went into the sets and props, weall agreed that it looked and sounded like the sequels should but it was inevitably just a horrible corporate cash grab designed to make as much money as possible

the only people that like this shit are children, faux nerds and morons
>>
>>67988666
Redpillers congregate.
>>
>>67988685
>my anecdotal stories represent the average experience
>my anecdotal stories are true
Also, it's objectively the best acted film in the series. That's an absurd thing to complain about.
>>
>>67988802
>my anecdotal stories represent the average experience
everyone I know irl has the same opinion
>my anecdotal stories are true
we're not all loner, basement dwelling, serial masturbators like you
>>
>>67988910
>everyone I know irl has the same opinion
You don't have to lie on the Internet. We get that your 'loser, basement-dwelling, sexual masturbator' comment is a projection, but why do you feel the need to make stuff up?
>>
>>67989007
but I'm not
>>
I like cheese. Pepperjack too.
>>
>>67988421
lol at the whole Corporate thing.

The only fucking reason Lucas created the E-Woks was for the toy sales. I've never liked Star Wars but the writing in Force Awakens was 100x better than any of the other installments.

Only Lucas could get Ewan, Natalie and Liam, and pull the worst performances of their careers out of them and think "yeah this is fine enough".
>>
>>67989007
wow you are so bad at this argument thing
>>
>I don't know a single person irl who dislikes it

Then all the people you know are bunch of fucking lemmings.

Most of my friends and family thought the film was mediocre.
>>
>>67989260
Cool!
>>
My friends and I left with an 'OK' feeling from the cinema. I liked it the most. After rewatching it on a smaller screen it was just mediocre and the dumb shit started to surface.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.