[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone remind me how she learned to fight? She lives on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: rey.ong.jpg (52 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
rey.ong.jpg
52 KB, 800x480
Can someone remind me how she learned to fight? She lives on Tatooine, who's there to fight/train her?
>>
She lived in a tough neighborhood, she learned to fight on the alien streets amigo
>>
>>67987672
because a galaxy far far away is really hell
>>
Well, she's a Mary Sue. She literally only needs like 5 seconds and she can instantly master anything.
>>
>>67987738
This. "People" from Chicago would hold thier own against military personnel
>>
>>67987788

lol
>>
>>67987788
lmao
>>
>>67987672

She lives on Jakku.
>>
>>67987672
That's Hoth you idiot
>>
>>67987865
What's the fucking difference to be honest?
>>
>>67987788
>recycling jokes over and over
disgusting
>>
>>67987999
wheredoyouthinkyouare?.jpg
>>
>>67987672
Luke trained Rey when she was a kid until he saw she was leaning strongly towards the dark side of the force. So he decided to dump her on a desert planet in the hope she'd die there.

Look at the disappointment on his face when she finally goes out to meet him.

Rey = new sith empress
>>
>>67988038

Wrong, Luke did train Rey but Kylo dropped her off there bc he couldn't bring himself to kill a small child.

Luke thought she (his daughter) was dead.
>>
>>67987788
kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.