[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WONDER IF YOU KNOW HOW THEY LIVE IN TOKYO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I WONDER IF YOU KNOW
HOW THEY LIVE IN TOKYO
>>
File: Drift What do you mean drift.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Drift What do you mean drift.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>67985413
Drift? What do you mean drift?
>>
>>67985413

FAST AND FEWIOUUUUUUS
>>
I'm not a weaboo, I don't like drifting nor the look of the cars or the MC, yet Tokyo Drift is still my favourite Fast and the Furious movie, all because of the fish-out-of-water stuff.

Are there any other movies about a non-weaboo moving to Tokyo and having to adjust to their stupid nip-ways?
>>
>>67985413
Great song
>>
>>67986363
KITA
>>
>>67986502
Wasabi
>>
>>67986502
It was a hit because the hero of the film was the American Muscle car (frame) outdrifting a gookmobile.
>>
>>67986648
I can't believe I'd forgotten Wasabi.
>>
>>67986502
You have a favorite fast and furious movie.
You're dad is disapoint
>>
Reh Dee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.