[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if the lead is a guy then people complain about misogyny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: star-wars-rogue-one.jpg (107 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-rogue-one.jpg
107 KB, 680x478
>if the lead is a guy then people complain about misogyny and literally raping women everywhere
>if the lead is a woman then people complain about SJW liberal propaganda forcing diversity

How is disney supposed to win?
>>
>>67985314
They win by casting a woman, because sjw haters are easily dismissed.
>>
>>67985314

>>How is disney supposed to win?

By making another billion dollars?
>>
They win by making a film about asexual grey blobs with no character and everyone praises them for how creative it is
>>
>>67985314
cast a woman with flaws, apparently.

even though /pol/ will just criticise those flaws anyway.
>>
>>67985314
cast a cgi ayylmao as lead and let a male and female voice it at the same time
>>
File: blobfish.gif (1 MB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.gif
1 MB, 555x555
>>67985511
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>67985314
I don't care that she's female but I can tell already it will have a boring predictable plot. It's going to be about a girl who is "le rebel" and she don't need no man so she will always be saving everyone around her.
>>
>>67985555
Quads is always right
>>
>>67985451
First post is best post. The only faggots bringing up political correctness are the antiSJW retards who let shit like race/gender ruin the movie for them.
>>
File: liberalism.jpg (233 KB, 1024x1820) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.jpg
233 KB, 1024x1820
>>67985314
as if anybody ever cared about anti sjw.

it´s not like people are starting to put more white male protagonists and sexualist women into their products.

call me when that happens and maybe I start to care about anti sjws

right now all I see is people posting hate speech about killing and castrating all white men and without anybody in the media even bothering to acknowledge it so I have different things to worry about
>>
>>67985314

>if the lead is a guy then people complain about misogyny and literally raping women everywhere
They listen to this one a bit, since its the current trend.
>if the lead is a woman then people complain about SJW liberal propaganda forcing diversity
Nobody really cares about the people that complain about the above, because they just get labeled as MRA or as sexist and/or racist and all their complains are dismissed.

Disney is already winning. The people that are against diversity and SJW propaganda are most likely going to see the movie anyways, and the demographic of people complaining about it is so small its much better to appeal to the SJWs and feminazis to seem progressive which is what they're concerned about. People spouting shit about SJWs and propaganda are seen as dinosaurs, they're opinion hardly matters when it comes to movies.
>>
>>67985314
>The only complaint is you
>the only one triggered is you
>the only faggit is you

How does this even feel, desu?
>>
>>67985550
This. Korra made shit loads of mistakes, got her ass beat all the time, and needed constant help, and all everyone could say was how shitty she was compared to badass aanng, and how aang would have just gary stued/wrecked all of Korras villains.

There's no making these fucks happy unless the mc is a white male, period.
>>
>>67985825
lol fuck you, you literally have shit taste if you thought TFA was good. Is TFA really your definition of a good movie? I want movies to be good I don't care about strong female leads, if the main character in a fucking Star Wars movie is boring then you know it's gonna be a shitty movie.
>>
>>67985955
Who the fucks talking about TFA you triggered nigger cum eater? I give less than two shits about your hurt, cucked ptsd riddled fever rants about le black man mc reminding me of Tyrone, my wife's buck.

That's YOUR baggage, not mine, dipshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.