[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict, /tv/? You think he did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What's the verdict, /tv/? You think he did it?
>>
The entire show was pointing out that black people are racist and don't give a fuck if white people are brutally murdered
>>
File: 1457193409214.jpg (14 KB, 195x236) Image search: [Google]
1457193409214.jpg
14 KB, 195x236
>>67984154
DATS RACIST
>>
No way. That racist motherfucker Fuhrman framed him.
>>
Of course he did it

If it wasn't for the monumental incompetence of the prosecution, he would have been sent to jail, where he deserves to be
>>
>>67984316

>blaming the prosecution

It was clearly the majority black jury.
>>
>>67984352
Which would have been avoided if they held the trial where the crime occurred instead of downtown.
>>
>>67984154

I think it was more showing how idiotic and disastrous it is to politicize a criminal investigation. The same shit still happens all the time with these police shootings. It's an individual crime, they should all be judged based on EVIDENCE, not an emotional frenzy over the global issue of race relations.

Your comment isn't necessarily wrong, but it's just another example of the retarded tribalistic "our team vs. your team" bullshit that had nothing to do with the crime that was committed
>>
>>67984446

More white lives would have been lost in the great chimping in the aftermath
>>
>>67984216
how did furman get his blood and shoes then?

At OJs house they literally found this
1. white bronco in driveway half-crashed against the curb.
2. size 12 bruno magli shoe prints in blood (nicole's blood) leading away from OJs car
3. drops of blood running parallel with the cut in precisely the place OJ got on his hand. OJ doesn't remember getting cut.
4. His glove (the very rare one) was torn where his hand was cut. The blood on the driveway next to the unique shoeprint was OJs blood
5. The trail of blood leads to OJs room.
6. OJ came down late to his limo, claiming he overslept. Witnesses saw him entering the residence 10 minutes before that, and heard a loud thump when he arrived.

OJ lied about having overslept, lied about owning either the gloves or the shoes (it has been proven he owned a pair of both), and if he was framed that was a truly masterful job, goddamn it.
oh and also the witnesses clearly saw a black man not a white man so you had better account for that

I'll be waiting for your response to this incontrovertible evidence. Please, if nothing else, tell me how mark got OJs blood.

I know you won't respond to this because you don't have anything to explain it away, so I'll just consider myself won right now.
>>
>>67984483
This shit happened right after the Rodney King riots, if they put OJ away it would've happened again. Back then hes like what Peyton Manning is now, beloved football icon.
>>
>>67984712
>drops of blood running parallel with the cut
I meant with the shoeprints, sorry
>>
>>67984712
You sound like a racist
>>
http://www.bookmasters.com/marktplc/images/b00554.jpg

Bill Dear's theory that OJ's son Jason did the killing and OJ and friends lied and staged the scene to take the heat off of Jason.
>>
>>67984747
The amusing thing is that black people really didn't care about OJ much before the murder. White people loved him, though. it was after the killing that black people sided with him out of racial connection and white people went against him due to the large amount of evidence that he did it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.