[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Game of Thrones S6E1 Title Announced: The Red Woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
>Jon Snow is dead. Daenerys meets a strong man. Cersei sees her daughter again.

Welp Jon is dead everyone, no need to watch.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/News/Entry/First_Episode_Title_Revealed?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
>>
>>67981793
>Jon Snow is dead

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
>>
File: barry.jpg (303 KB, 1168x1135) Image search: [Google]
barry.jpg
303 KB, 1168x1135
Post S5 memes
>>
>>67981793
literally doing press tours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0hsKz2NFI
>>
File: Rpalk88.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
Rpalk88.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>67981793
>written by D&D
>>
>>67981793
finally dany gets cucked
>>
Am I a bad person if I do stop watching if Jon is really dead?
I don't care about anyone else but Arya at this point.
>>
>>67981944
>not rooting for CIA
>>
Is she gonna die to bring back Jon, Carice is pregnant in real life
>>
>>67981988
Fuck that nigga, he can't even stick with an accent. He is going literally nowhere.
>>67982040
So was Lena.
Twice.
>>
Great meme
>>
THE HYPE IS REAL
>>
>>67981793
STRONG BELWAS CONFIRMED?
>>
>Following the shocking developments at the conclusion of season five, including Jon Snow’s bloody fate at the hands of Castle Black mutineers, Daenerys’ near-demise at the fighting pits of Meereen, and Cersei’s public humiliation in the streets of King’s Landing, survivors from all parts of Westeros and Essos regroup to press forward, inexorably, towards their uncertain individual fates. Familiar faces will forge new alliances to bolster their strategic chances at survival, while new characters will emerge to challenge the balance of power in the east, west, north and south.

Returning series regulars noted include Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Aidan Gillen (Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish), Diana Rigg (Lady Olenna Tyrell), Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark), Maisie Williams (Arya Stark) and Jonathan Pryce (the High Sparrow).

Additional returning series regulars this season will include Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy), John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), Dean-Charles Chapman (Tommen), Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth), Liam Cunningham (Davos Seaworth), Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell), Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei), Jerome Flynn (Bronn), Iain Glen (Jorah Mormont), Isaac Hempstead-Wright (Bran Stark), Conleth Hill (Varys), Kristofer Hivju (Tormund Giantsbane), Michiel Huisman (Daario Naharis), Michael McElhatton (Roose Bolton), Hannah Murray (Gilly), Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton), Carice van Houten (Melisandre), Indira Varma (Ellaria Sand) and Tom Wlaschiha (Jaqen H’ghar).

>no dillane
>stannis-fags #SGBTFO
>>
>>67981793
If they perma kill Jon Snow I actually will stop watching, his character is basically the only reason I was even watching anymore tbqh.
>>
is there any where i can see just the fanservice scenes? don't follow the shows but the tits are appreciated.
>>
>>67981793
>they just continue on to westeros with the dead princess

you were at most a couple hours away you stupid idiot, turn around and chop the heads off of those stupid women.
Fucking hell, I don't think i'll watch S6

>sansa and reek live, despite there being maybe a couple feet of soft powder shown visually
>but this is okay because the BOOK says the snow was damn near 3/4ths up the wall, right?
>jaime is just going to deliver a dead kid to his sister without any attempt at retaliating against the stupid woman that OBVIOUSLY POISONED HER WITH THAT KISS
>queen blondie retard will shoot some fire and flash her tits at some horse people and be right back at square one with a doth'raki army behind her again
>only interesting shit is a flashback and a meme fight if the cleganebowl happens i'm DEFINITELY watching that part though holy fuck GET HYPE

There's too much bullshit. It's like the walking dead.

>lol glenn is being torn to shreds and screaming in pain next to this dumpster jammed in a corner
>lol jk it was the guy on top of him and there's nothing near the dumpster and he escaped under it
>>
>>67982625
>you were at most a couple hours away you stupid idiot, turn around and chop the heads off of those stupid women.
>Fucking hell, I don't think i'll watch S6

with who, how?

they have trystane as a hostage on the boat now which is much more leverage than going back and accomplishing nothing but getting thrown in jail again or worse
>>
>>67981944

Found the pleb
>>
>>67982321
>no Jon snow

Stannis alive confirmed!!!
>>
>>67982719
you seem to forget how the leader of that place was on jaimes side and thought the sneks were being fucking idiots
feed the snek woman some of the dead broad's blood, judge, jury, and executioner all rolled into one simple action

ridiculous. Cersei is going to take jaimes other hand
>>
>>67981793

>Written by David Benioff and DB Weiss

Dropped
>>
>>67981793
>Jon is dead
>Tower of Joy confirmed
come on
unless D&D are pulling a switcheroo and making Dany half-Stark then Jon still lives
>>
>>67982846
>feed the snek woman some of the dead broad's blood, judge, jury, and executioner all rolled into one simple action

But.. I..

hm. Would this work? I feel like this would work.
>>
does this confirm ariennes eventually kills myrcella?
>>
File: .............jpg (5 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
.............jpg
5 KB, 268x188
>>67981793
>>written by D&D
>>
File: hacks.jpg (1 MB, 2542x2575) Image search: [Google]
hacks.jpg
1 MB, 2542x2575
http://www.ibtimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-cast-member-hints-you-may-end-sympathizing-ramsay-bolton-2349428
>>
>>67983362
>http://www.ibtimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-cast-member-hints-you-may-end-sympathizing-ramsay-bolton-2349428

There's no fucking way, Ramsay is a shit character with impenetrable plot armor. Would rather see Victarion or Euron (which we thankfully will) instead of Mr. Twentygoodmen.
>>
>>67983362
Literally not happening.
>>
reminder;

hardhome - written by D&D
two swords - by D&D
watchers on the wall - by D&D
rains of castamere - by D&D
the north remembers - by D&D
baelor - by D&D
winter is coming - by D&D

3U - written by brian cogman
>>
>Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes, I'll impregnate the bitch." - Bronn
>"I don't need an army. I need 20 good men." - Ramsay
>"Tormund. Climb the Wall. Take Orell and 20 good men" - Mance

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.