[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I missed all the thread on this It's Glenn no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: walking-dead-ldoe.png (275 KB, 635x457) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-ldoe.png
275 KB, 635x457
I missed all the thread on this
It's Glenn no?
>>
>>67981301
It's gay guy.
>>
>>67981301
he killed one of his own men and we got all le trolled xD
negan sure is a whacky guy and a great villain.
>>
Hi,

Im Skeleton
>>
>>67981630
this would be hilarious I hope they do do this
>>
File: 1312576579455s.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1312576579455s.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>>67981630
aw man. I didn't even consider this.
>>
>>67981301
The writers don't know yet. They need to do focus groups first
>>
>>67981301
I work as an drad maker for michonne on the show and can confirm, it`s Glenn who gets the bat.
>>
>>67981301
Was Glen in the comics but not sure about this horse shit tv show.

let's use logic to work out who it isn't

It's not a woman because muh strong womyn
It's not a gay because SJWs already went mental when they killed the dyke
It's not Daryl because SJWs love him
It's not a non white

That leaves Rick, Carl, Eugene or Abraham. Straight white males aren't allowed to be good guys.
>>
File: b93.png (123 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
123 KB, 350x350
I'm 99% sure that it's Eugene. TWD has bad writing and always gives the upcoming dead character lots of unusual screentime and a rushed character arc. Eugene was the only character in the previous few episodes to get a LOT of new characterization. Also, now that Eugene gave Rick the paper on how to build bullets, he's no longer relevant to the plot.
>>
Saviours are literally Evil White Men the villain and Negan is probably just Governor 2.0

What happened to the Wolves? We only got a hint of them and they seem way more interesting.
>>
>>67981717
I work as data man in company, like flossing and white collar shirts and i can confirm that Negan takes the bat himself
>>
It was all a dream in Rick's head.
>>
>>67981630
>he killed Steven Ogg
>he tells Rick "You freakin' work for me now, butthead, and this is what happens when somebody who works for me screws up"
>>
>>67981301
>he still watches Race Mixing: The Show
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 640x480
I haven't seen the Walking Dead since the 2nd season. Did it get any better?
>>
>>67981802
lmao silly cuckle
>>
>>67981736
>>67981301
Its Rick, see the white beard.
>>
>>67981806
actually.. my dad works for nintendo. and he told me daryl gets it
>>
It should be Glenn but you never know with this shit show.
>>
>>67982177
no seriously what happened to the wolves can a comicfag tell me if they come back or what
>>
>>67982593
it was a false flag attack by the hidden government because Negan had built up a large enough force to challenge that power, the wolves were just lunatics let loose by them
>>
it wont be glenn. if it was glenn they would have shown it because that's who everyone expects it to be. if the pov in the van is anything to go by, my guess is michonne. plus they've recently put her with rick which adds more cheap emotional anguish.

remember when sasha was suddenly dating bob. then he just dies. writers are doing the same shit again
>>
>>67983190
they arent going to give you a single clue when they don't have a decision yet
>>
>>67982165
It got worse
>>
>>67982593
What happened to the wolves
>>
>>67983259
dude these people lie all the time. they are obviously going to say that so people stop asking them.

do you really think the writers just make it up as they go along? actually just forget everything i just wrote. they probably do
>>
>>67983330
Yes they do make it up as they go along, they decide who they will keep contrary to the comic based on performances
>>
>>67983411
>implying choosing someone else in a literal guessing execution isn't a good thing
>>
>>67981630
You can hear a female screaming while Negan is swinging and Negan only brought men with him. It's most likely Maggie and Maggie wouldn't scream if Negan beat up one of his own men.
>>
File: imgoingtohell.jpg (61 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtohell.jpg
61 KB, 640x714
>>67983585
my bet is cersei
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.