[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: GettyImages-501401296.jpg (283 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-501401296.jpg
283 KB, 970x545
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
She's probably the smartest person working at Lucasfilm. Its not her fault I think she put trust in JJ and JJ brought his SJWism and feminist crap to Star Wars
>>
>>67980341
Have you heard her talk? She was clearly the one twisting JJs wrist to add all that shit. At the appeqrences she was the one proudly talking up shot like phasma and rey while JJ just meekly went along and shrugged
>>
Countdown to thread deletion 3...2...

Anti star wars threads are not allowed.
>>
Ughhhh mods
>>
Is this the lady making these self-insert powerful women characters?
>>
>>67980490
Shes promoting the movie of course she'd have nothing but nice things to say about all that stuff. Shes not hip so she need someone like JJ and inject post-modernism to SW, I guarantee you if a based macho man like Christopher Nolan or Rian Johnson creating episode 7 this all Disney SW universe would be different (I think)
>>
>>67980341
women are the leads in the new films because Star Wars doesn't have much of a female audience.

they think they can make more money by changing that. that's it.

you are actually helping market the films by getting all "muh SJW conspiracy". please just fucking stop.
>>
>>67980656
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>67980285
literally saved the SW franchise from George.

how can one woman be so based?
>>
>>67980341
Shes been speaking about having women as main characters since day 1.
>>
>>67980792
But I don't think its her doing this on purpose, I really think JJ was the one in the meetings who pushed for example the main male lead to be black. Look at Disneys other movies they're all staring white dudes like Lone Ranger, John Carter, Pirates, etc. Casting a black guy was risky just look at the underperformance in China a country that Disney tries hard to make money out of. Maybe i'm just naive but I put full blame on JJ not her
>>
>>67980285
THOSE EYES
THOSE HORRIBLE YELLOW EYES
>>
they're doing what mcdonald's marketing did: target children. the modern day equivalent of a child is a woman.
>>
>>67980959
right because Jar Jar was targeted to adults only
>>
>>67980285
You ignorant morons know she worked on the original SW films, Raiders of the Lost Ark, E.T., and countless other classics right? She's been friends with George Lucas and Steven Spielberg since the beginning
>>
>>67980959
It's like McDonalds is pandering to Vegan feminists who despise McDonalds and write think pieces about how much they hate them, it's cowardice and giving into SJW bullying, sad, sad. Walt disney would be ashamed
>>
>>67980941
you're right about JJ, but it's fucking irrelevant because Boyega was genuinely good in the film and him being black helped hide how totally derivative it was.

it's still a fucking stupid thing to be upset about, when the raping of Star Wars is easily upsetting enough by itself.

now please stop making the argument for people who want to depict all criticism of Disney Star Wars as racism or sexism, you fucking retard.
>>
>>67981090
I was talking about the push to "progress" Star Wars, look at my first post >>67980490 Of course there's plenty of other things to complain about like the butchering of a once great art design, sound mixing, special effects, and of course the music. Those things are also JJ's fault because all those things in TFA feel more like Star Trek than Star Wars. I like Finn but you're a fool if you don't casting him was a deliberate part in a agenda that JJ believes in, he thinks hes the next Spielberg
>>
>>67980341
Are you fucking kidding? JJ's Trek was sexist as fuck, while Kathleen talked about strong female characters from the start. It's 100% her fault.
>>
>>67981045
yeah but she's a woman living in the shadow of greats whose probably contributed very little to the creative process. she seems the the type of whore who would rather be counting the money and pushing for what she wants
>>
>>67980285
POST HER FEET

MUH DICK
>>
>A Star Wars flick a year means that /tv/ is regularly flooded by plebs forcing this shit

pls no
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.