[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: movies you never seen but you know are shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: GOTG-poster.jpg (97 KB, 560x830) Image search: [Google]
GOTG-poster.jpg
97 KB, 560x830
itt: movies you never seen but you know are shit.
>>
that was the best movie of 2014
>>
>>67972656
The Revenant
>>
>>67972656
Literally the best Marvel movie, though that's not saying much.
>>
Good call, OP. I just watched it and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>Ayy quirky 2000s indie movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
>>67972656
I would rather not completely dismiss a movie but its happened before.

Fant4stic being the most recent in memory.
>>
>>67972656
I enjoyed it until the retarded dance scene. Easily the worst scene I have ever watched.
>>
File: shakespeareinlove.jpg (39 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
shakespeareinlove.jpg
39 KB, 344x500
it beat saving private ryan for best picture
>>
>>67972774
>Good call, OP. I just watched it and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
There's nothing reddit or memes about that movie. It was plain fucking boring.
>>
>>67972827
Also,
London Has Fallen,
Gods of Egypt,
Ride Along 1&2
Ghostbusters (reboot)
Anaconda

Maybe I'm not actually that open minded.
>>
>>67972991
hi new friend!
>>
>>67973202
Hello :)
asl?
>>
>>67972897

Its great, if you have a vagina.
>>
>>67972656
yep
>>
>>67972656
I just watched it.
You were right.
>>
>>67972656
Guardians was pretty dam good imo
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 630x1200
>>
>>67972656
That movie should have won an oscar.

The only problem I had with the movie was that they never say "bad" words A-Hole, why not assholes. Is this disney messing with them?

>language!
>>
>>67972867
Why?
>>
File: Gattaca.jpg (289 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Gattaca.jpg
289 KB, 800x1131
It's Anti-Transhuman propaganda. Probably created by some Christfag who doesn't want humans to transcend the flaws that burden people. Fuck Gattaca, and fuck anyone who claims to like this anti-science drivel. As far as I'm concerned, you're an enemy to all human progress and technological development.
>>
>>67972897

Its okay, the whole Theater stuff is interesting if you care for the history of arts.
>>
>>67973740
If that was your takeaway then maybe you really should watch it. They shit on religion all throughout the movie.
>>
File: american-hustle-poster1.jpg (231 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
american-hustle-poster1.jpg
231 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>67973937
>implying u can trust /tv/ with dramas
>>
>>67972681
better than star wars 7 imo
>>
>>67972991
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
Speed Racer, TFA, BvS
>>
Guardians was actually a fun movie, hating it is just a meme
>>
Holy shit the fedora on this entire thread.
>>
>>67974182
without a doubt. The characters in gotg were so much better, both in terms of development/motivations within the story, as well as being more entertaining to watch.

SW7 was mediocre, gotg was legitimately good
>>
>>67972656

Ghostbusters(original and 2)
The Godfather trilogy
The Big Lebowski
>>
>>67972991

I don't understand what people mean when they describe something as

>Reddit

I've never really been there, I don't understand the culture or the hate toward it. Can somebody enlighten me and I'll share these crab legs that my wife's son doesn't want.
>>
>>67974273
Not that mememan, and I agree on SW7 being BvS tier of trash.

But the meme characters in Gotg never grew on me beyond the raccoon and the root. The White Male had no motivations, he was just an asshole. The Gray Man had no motivations, and he was only there to fill the diversity of gray men, because he didn't contribute shit to the film. The green woman was literally a slut.

At what point was I suppose to like the characters beyond racoon adn the root? I liked racoon when he got drunk and explained that they teared him apart all the time and it hurts badly everytime. I liked the root because he was literally retarded, and because his race is apparently rare which makes him a valuable member. But the other 3 are just shitters.
>>
>>67972656
Guardians was a terrific movie. James Gunn wrote a fucking terrific screenplay. Best Marvel. Very excited for the sequel. Obv. you know nothing about films.
>>
>>67974396
Boogeymen.
>>
>>67973740

Is that one if those something awful posters?

It's not an actual poster?
>>
>>67974435
>Obv. you know nothing about films.
(v:
>>
>>67972744
>>67972681
>>67973589
>>67974250
This is what /tv/ has become
why do i bother coming back to this board

OP you're right, i didn't even think it was so bad i had just seen the hype on every social network, tried watching it two years ago. Got as far as the prison scene, absolutely horrendous movie, watching it alone you could literally tell they left some silent time between jokes for the audience to be able to laugh. It's painfully unfunny, unlikeable characters, a movie self aware of memes on the internet, made to create memes.
I tried watching it twice, the second time with friends, i thought maybe it's one of those movies, you can enjoy with pizza and friends hah. LITERALLY FELL ASLEEP, and so did my friend the other one was on his phone the whole, time. it was fun to watch it with friends because you got not to watch it.
>>
>>67972656
Good use of the soundtrack.
>>
>>67974485
>he stopped watching it minutes before it got good
lol
>>
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
The Force Awakens is basically what we've been exposed too for the past decade and a half in pop culture sitcoms like How I Met Your Mother or Family Guy, all reminding us how awesome the original Star Wars trilogy is without delivering any new real content in case of scaring away old fans and alienating people, The Phantom Menace took risks and was bold in this regard, one of the reasons it is a better movie but also a disaster, a disaster but a fun one. The Force Awakens is a boring, dull exposition movie filled with the worst type of pop culture references we've seen so many times over and is a chore to watch because there is no heart or soul with it due to being nothing more than a cash in gimmick on the current flavour of the decade growing faux nerd culture trend. JJ Abrams is not a movie or film directorm he is a business man, who only knows how to market products, which is why he was perfect for the reboot by Disney and shame on Abrams for just tacking on Han's death to stop it being a forgettable movie we all figured it would be.
>>
>>67973937
pretty good movie actually
>>
>>67972774
Autism
>>
>>67974450
this - it's a lazy way of dismissing things /tv/ autists don't like
>>
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=titanic
>>
>>67973937
>Christian Bale
>its literally Bradly Cooper
>Bradley Cooper
>Literally Amy
>Jeremy Renner
>Literally Christian Bale
>Amy Adams
>literally Jennifer trash
>jenitrash
>literally renner
This upsets me to no ends
>>
>>67974485
>he fell asleep watching a movie with pizza and friends

Implying you have friends. I doubt even fags on /TV/ are autistic enough to fall asleep while hosting something for friends. Are you narcoleptic or are they just imaginary?
>>
>>67974485
I wish you would fall asleep.
Forever.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.