[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the episode summary for the Agents of Shield episode that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
So the episode summary for the Agents of Shield episode that airs after Civil War is released just came out:

>"In the aftermath of the events of Captain America: Civil War, S.H.I.E.L.D. feels pressure to reveal their involvement with Inhumans"

Welp. That seals the deal.
Cap loses and probably dies.
Team QuipMan wins and will dominate the next several years of the MCU.
>>
>>67972521
This disappoints me, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That is what happens in the comics after all, but it still annoys me that they didn't bother to pull a clever bait and switch
>>
>>67972521
Why would they give cap the win?
Iron man is the core to the whole MCU?
>>
>crossbones will kill this version of the cap
Fucking insulting
>>
Watch them take it one step further and hav3 Tony straight up defeat cap in the movie THEN have him killed off by crossbones
>>
>>67972521

>Inhumans

Disney are going to fuck up Black Bolt more than Disney is fucking up the Star Wars universe, aren't they?
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>67972521
>Cap loses and probably dies.

Cap will come back to Earth for Infinity War.

But maybe he'll finally get his dance wit Peggy in the hereafter.
>>
>Iron man hijacks Cap's movie
>cap still loses

I though maybe that when they forced the civil war storyline into the third cap movie, maybe, JUST MAYBE they would pull the rug out from under us and actually have Tony be the one who does, but nope. More quips it is!

This will be my last MCU theater experience.
>>
>>67973078
The Inhumans are the major plot in the show right now. Shield is using some of them.

The summary implies that the sakovia act passes and Iron man wins the fight to enforce it against Team Cap's will. The act requires all superheroes and superhumans to be documented and controlled by the government.

The fact that shield is feeling pressure from the government to expose Inhumans after the movie releases pretty much proves Team Cap loses to Team Iron Man
>>
>>67973091
If Cap dies I'm done with the MCU. I fucking hate Ironman and can't stand anyone outside of Cap.
>>
>>67973091 (You)
>If Cap dies I'm done with the MCU. I fucking hate Ironman and can't stand anyone outside of Cap.
Get prepared anon.
Cap is losing.

He may actually defeat Tony in the fight, but he'll surrender after seeing what he did and then get assasinated.
>>
Didn't mean to reply to myself
>>
>>67972521
Cap may not "lose" to Tony in the fight, but he'll lose the war and then be promptly assasinated by crossbones
>>
>>67972521
Is there ANY chance cap wins?
>>
>>67973619
Captain America will defeat Iron man in combat, but probably by the skin of his teeth, so you won't be satisfied. It will be a fight where he basically is implied to get lucky.

Afterwards, he will be assasinated and his team will surrender.
Government wins.
Team Iron man becomes the new face of the avengers.
>>
will marvel really kill one of their main guys before infinity war?
>>
>all this desperation in this thread
Cap was always going to lose.
After the backlash they had against changing the Mandarin, they are going to stick to the comics.

Team Tony is going to prevail.
Deal with it.
>>
File: RDJ at the Oscars.png (190 KB, 469x372) Image search: [Google]
RDJ at the Oscars.png
190 KB, 469x372
>>67972521
>Implying there was a chance Iron Manlet wouldn't win

He started the franchise after all.
>>
>>67973821
Bucky is the new cap after this.

I'm serious.
>>
>>67973821
Bucky takes Cap's place
>>
>mfw buttfrustrated Capfags
>>
>>67974367
I thought that Black Falcon was the new cap.
>>
>>67974548
In the New Marvelverse, yes.
But after Civil War, it's Bucky
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.