[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was genuinely the most boring movie I've ever seen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: v1.jpg (127 KB, 799x1066) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
127 KB, 799x1066
This was genuinely the most boring movie I've ever seen.

what the fuck
>>
>>67972385
It's a flcik for dirty jews to understand. Sorry goy.
>>
>>67972385

>My wife's friend
>>
>>67972385
Why don't you go join in on the 30 active Star Wars discussion threads? Flick-level moving pictures will be easier for you to comprehend
>>
>>67972385
stick to marvel m8

leave the kino for us
>>
>>67972385
I KNOW right? Like as soon as the movie started getting interesting it ended!

The storm was coming and I thought it was going to turn into something great finally like San Andreas (my favorite movie of last year) but NOTHING!
>>
>>67972385
pleb
>>
>I guess you could say he is a ...serious man

Fucking seriously?
>>
>>67972413
>>67972730
>>67973292
>>67973441
>>67973551

>jews
>my wife's friend
>keno
>pleb
>I guess you could say he is a ...serious man
>5 memes in 8 posts
>the meme rate is already 0.625 memes/post

Amazing, just amazing.
>>
>>67972385

I liked it
>>
DON'T YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE
>>
I love this movie, why did you find it so boring?
>>
One of the best films in recent times, extraordinary really. You may have to live some, experience some adversity, confusion, heartbreak, and pain to actually get it.
>>
OP confirmed Asian subhuman
>>
>>67972385
>dozens of capeshit threads
>huge star wars thread
>one thread about real kino, gets shit on

this board is gone all to hell
>>
>>67972385
it's very jewish so some of you friends might not be able to relate entirely.
Why did you think it was boring though?
There's always something going on, the humor is breddy good, few films try to answer the question, why does shit happen?
To be fair though, Inside lewyn davies is the most boring movie i've seen and i guess the same points could be made about it so i guess it's just a matter of taste
>>
this movie is a 10/10 just for the "THERE'S ANOTHER JEW, SON!" dream scene
>>
>>67973998
This movie is capeshit for Jews
>>
you might be an emotionally stunted spoiled brat who's never met any adversity in their entitled life and feels threatened by meaningful art if you were bored by this movie but don't read too much into that you can still see captain america next month
>>
>>67974135
all capeshit is for jews
>>
>>67974135
then it's jewshit, not capeshit, faggot.
>>
>>67973998
are you just now realizing that anon?
Even the threads about real kino have become memes of their own now, this one. The one about The Hunt, is also just memes.
Anomalisa literally barely got one discussion thread, the rest of the time literally 90% of the threads were about mary sue memes.
Honestly I miss the days of baneposting, it was a solid way for people to vent and get their shitposting fix. I haven't been here in like a month because of finals, but im sure it's been 90% deadpool and SvB threads and memes.
FUCK THIS BOARD
>>
>>67972385
fucking faggot
>>
It's top 3 Coen Brothers.

If you want boring try Fury Road or the new Star Wars.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.