[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
>>
ON THIS DAY
>>
>>67971318
I SEE CLEARLY
>>
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>67971292
>day drinking on Sunday with roommate at Mexican bar
>$2 mimosas, $2.50 shocktops
>end up at roommate's friend's house, he's having a cookout
>several drinks later, it's getting dark and everyone gathers around the TV in the living room
>thinking we'll be watching a Movie or maybe play a drinking game
>nope, it's fucking wrestling
>by the end of the TWO HOUR show, I'm blackout drunk but I remember the Rock's sweaty face making the room burst into cheering
>end up petting the neighbors dog and taking a horseshoe to the face

Wrestling is pretty cool fambino
>>
File: lita.jpg (65 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
lita.jpg
65 KB, 642x722
Yo the Edge vs Cena feud was pretty good. Lita was the best part of it though.

>that episode where Edge and Lita had sex in the ring
Remember watching it with my sister and it being super fucking awkward.
>>
Only when I started lifting, I realized how out of shape most of the wrestlers look.
>>
>>67971644
>that ending
toppest of keks
>>
>>67971944

That was so dumb, even for WWE. Just boring as hell. Except for the nip slippage that came from the storyline.
>>
>>67971292
One of the best themes.
>>
Awwwwwww son of a bitch! The Rated R Superstar is cashing in his Meme in the Bank Briefcase on /tv/!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.