[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOW GUYS this movie is gonna be great. ANOTHER STRONG FEMALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: feminsim.jpg (32 KB, 634x498) Image search: [Google]
feminsim.jpg
32 KB, 634x498
WOW GUYS this movie is gonna be great. ANOTHER STRONG FEMALE LEAD THATS FLAT CHESTED AND LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY.... WELL thats great.. strong women is the best thing in movies be sure to go to the cinema. but remember no crab legs. but srsly now i want to die.
>>
Mandatory female leads, cool black guy, cool asian guy, and the evil white guy! This looks like an awesome movie! Better go share this on reddit xD
>>
>>67971193
Gosh, you sound triggered right now.

In all seriousness, I get where you're coming from. For better or worse Mad Max: Fury Road had the best integration of both strong male and female role models in it.

I'm hype for Rogue One because of my nigga based Donnie Yen, but yeah.
>>
>FLAT CHESTED AND LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD BOY
Is that supposed to give me boner?
>>
>>67971275
Agreed mad max was good, but this is to blatantly obvious feminist bullshit
>>
File: 1454089914056.png (123 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1454089914056.png
123 KB, 720x400
>image meant to invoke le Triggered Reddit Tumblrina
>acting this triggered by the casting of a movie
Nigga, you need Jesus.
>>
>>67971338
>you need Jesus
>posts Satan
What did he mean by this?
>>
what's wrong with flat chested girls

homo
>>
>>67971301
No its supposed to make you kill yourself
>>
PROB-LEM-ATIC
•clap• •clap• •clap• •clap• •clap•
>>
File: shut up cuck.jpg (35 KB, 364x718) Image search: [Google]
shut up cuck.jpg
35 KB, 364x718
>>67971405
shut up cuck
>>
>>67971193
Get on with the times you triggered white man. Strong female characters are the future and there's nothing you can do about it but bitch. I can't wait untill the new bond will be cast and it will probably be Melissa Mccarthy
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x776
Why does Hollywood hate big tits? Because they are gay pedophiles? It's too bad because a lot Jew girls have big knockers

I'd only hire big boobs women or muscle girls
Every film would have fetish fuel no matter what the subject matter is
>>
>>67971374

He was making a post-deconstruction reflection on the rise of pseudo-religious posters.

>>67971452
>>>/v/
What's go flat chested girls got to do with being a cuck?
>>
>>67971326
I mean considering this is Luke's wife and Rey's Mother it's perfectly okay for them to try and establish her as a badass. Makes her a more interesting character.

So long as they make her vulnerable as well I have no problem with it.
>>
File: cuck everywhere.jpg (77 KB, 780x408) Image search: [Google]
cuck everywhere.jpg
77 KB, 780x408
>>67971532
Hey, go watch your cuck movie with the jews
>>
>>67971480
HIGH
>>
File: disney today poor walt.jpg (47 KB, 540x280) Image search: [Google]
disney today poor walt.jpg
47 KB, 540x280
poor walt
>>
>whaaaa male lead
/sjw/

>whaaaa female lead
/pol/

the "politics can never inform art!!!" crowd of teenagers needs to die. go back to infinichan.
>>
>>67971788
cuck
>>
>>67971832
it's time to grow up
>>
>>67971892
>le grow up

I think you don't belong here anymore granpa
>>
>>67971892
Hey go watch star wars with jew jew abrams friend. and tell me how great it is, seeing that boring mary sue. cuck
>>
>>67971480

>hires big titty chick for lead
>"that's sexist! you only hired her for her body!"

>hires carpenter's dream with body of 10 yr old boy
>"when will real women with curves be given a chance?!"

Who the fuck can keep up with this shit anymore
>>
>>67972009
>women with curves = women who are sexually objectified

>all self-identifying feminists make the same claims

yeah who actually has the time to spend trying to understand other's positions amirite??
>>
>>67971244
This cant be more true
>>
>>67971985
>who is luke skywalker
also i can circle the hits and ignore the misses too.

remember when she gets hunted by kylo and captured? remember when she gets knocked around by kylo in the fight at the end? remember when she gets scared of the force/visions or whatever? remember when she naively thinks that her parents are coming back for her and wants to stay on the desert planet?

all the scenarios she's skilled in largely tie to her experiences as a character. her ability to fly, fight, use technology all relate to her life before the 'force awakens' in her. also shes lukes daughter
>>
File: mary sue.jpg (64 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
mary sue.jpg
64 KB, 600x589
>>67972613
HEY HAN SOLO I FIXED YOUR SHIP WEW IM SMART AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY WEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>67972733
>cherry picking: the official jpeg
yes please completely ignore the uncontested point i made about her past life contributing to her abilities
>>
>>67972733
also some of those are outright wrong. she was not 'instantly skilled at using a lightsaber', she get chased and knocked around at first in that fight like i pointed out earlier.
>>
>>67971552
N o
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.