[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /tv/ I have an idea for a sitcom about 4 quirky film students.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Hi /tv/ I have an idea for a sitcom about 4 quirky film students. One day a hot girl moves across the hall and hilarity ensues!

here's a possible scene
>Girl walks on one of the guys working out
>Hi! What are you doing?
>Trying to get myself into shape, but it's really hard work. I wish I could montage all of this
>*cue laugh track*
>Could what?
>Montage is a film technique where you create the illusion of time passing by stringing together shots of progress. It's often used to show the main character get better at something during a long period of time without actually spending a lot of film length on it. So if I were to montage this, I would be in shape in like two minutes.
>*cue laugh track*
>Girl walks away with a confused expression on her face
>*cue laugh track*
>Guy continues working out while singing "Eye of the Tiger" to himself
>*laugh track*

What do you think? It would be called THE AUTEUR THEORY
>>
>>67970980
>Guy continues working out while singing "Eye of the Tiger" to himself

actually a pretty funny mental image. So, you should probably revise it down a bit to meet bbt's standards
>>
Nice, but one of the four students should always shout out some buzzword to indicate hilarity, like:
>Hey, have you seen my parents?
>No. I murdered them.
>ADDIS ABEBA!
>>
would actually watch
>>
>>67971063
>I actually really enjoy Transformers movies, Michael Bay is a true Auteur
>...
>BARBADOS
>>
One of the nerds walks in to find the rest of them sitting around bored, not moving

>Wow it's like an Ozu film in here
>*cue laugh track*
>>
A entire season about vulgar auteurism with the hot chick's chad boyfriend would be nice
>>
>they meet the girl for the first time
>so I heard you guys are film students
>y-yeah
>what are you favorite movies?
>my favorite is Huāyàng niánhuá known to western audiences as "In the Mood for Love" if you know what I mean *wink wink at the girl*
>*LAUGHTER*
>oh. My favorite movie is Twilight!
>*LAUGH*
>>
SATANTANGO
>>
KOYAANISQATSI
>>
>>67970980

No you baka, it needs to be a sitcom about Hipsters, now that nerds are being exhausted they'll move onto Hipsters next and steal their culture. I can imagine it now.

>PURPLE PROSE
Four friends discover an attractive female has moved next door, however she is only interested in mainstream media and mediums, after breaking his on the stairs, the leader Hipster uses this as a chance to strike up a conversation and get a pity date, meanwhile, two other Hipster friends who operate a run down vinyl/comic shop get competition once a megastore opens up across the street from them and they have to resort to guerilla tactics to make their living and stay in business.
>>
DELBELVADOR
>>
KIESLOWSKI
>>
JAUJA
>>
>>67971793
FUND IT
>>
KEKOLDING
>>
PAPTINGLE
>>
File: 15KHONDJI1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg (53 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
15KHONDJI1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg
53 KB, 600x360
>>67970980
Khonjinga!
>>
>>67970980
>THE AUTEUR THEORY
I hate your idea, but damn if you didn't come up with the perfect title.
>>
>that long-ass explanation of a joke
Its just like TBBT.
>>
>>67971913

Guy who played Milton in Office Space is the manager of the megastore mall that opened across the street from the Vinyl/Comic shop the Jew and black guy hipster run.

What about casting for the others?
>>
File: Andrei is cute! CUTE!.jpg (184 KB, 1478x1094) Image search: [Google]
Andrei is cute! CUTE!.jpg
184 KB, 1478x1094
>>67971793
Yeah but the point of this thread was to make up stupid ideas, not great ideas
>>
>one of the characters is sitting on the couch, reading story by robert mckee, muttering to himself
>"hmm yes yes i get it now i'm really learning"
>*laugh track*
>his roommate runs in, out of breath and panicked
>"you gotta help me"
>"whats up?"
>"i borrowed one of the schools go-pros and hid it in the girl across the hall's bathroom to film her take a shit, but i forgot to format the sd-card before returning it to the school!"
>*laugh track*
>"holy crap, you're in deep shit"
>*laughs track*
>>
>show starts
>the tall lanky main character is taking a morning shower
>"I LIKE TO PARTY WITH MY PEEPS, CRUISE AND CREEP. PLAYING THREE CARD MONTE ON THESE CRAZY STREETS..."
>>
>>67972184
>cruz and creep walk in and tell him to keep quiet in there
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.