[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen X movie audiences > Gen Y/Millennial audiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Pax-3.jpg (218 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
Pax-3.jpg
218 KB, 570x380
You mongoloids are really the worst.

How do you even manage to breathe correctly?

Just kill yourselves already.
>>
>>67968469
What was the last movie that catered to generation X? Was it Freddy vs Jason?
>>
>>67968498
LOL, I love Friday the 13th but FvJ was the absolute worst looking Jason ever.
>>
>>67968498
>Freddy vs Jason

Kino vs Flick
>>
>>67968498

Deadpool maybe? Felt like it catered to a somewhat older audience.
>>
>>67968553
Yeah no lad, how young are you?
>>
>>67968498
BvS
>>
>>67968498
Walter Mitty
>>
>>67968498
Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans
>>
>>67968498
The Force Awakens
>>
>>67968469

> go to brother in laws bucks
> significantly younger than him
> talk films with gen x normie fucks
> they keep assuming I'm typical gen y and make jokes at my expense
> every time prove them to be plebs
> jokes stop and they're legit asking for recommendations because I seem like I know my shit

Is this typical Gen X behaviour? "I'm older than you therefore I'm going to assume I understand things better than you do".
>>
>>67968815
Grow up.
>>
>>67968553
like punk 10 year olds?
>>
>>67968863

I was the most mature one of their group considering I took their jokes well and countered enough for them to warm up to me.
>>
>>67968815
That's all humans.
At all points through history.
>>
>>67968952

>You were the 12 year old in a group of 11 year olds.
>>
>>67968985

Nono this is a special time in history where each generation of humans are special and unique and like nothing ever seen before!!! Gen Y represent!!!
>>
>>67968985

See I just would have assumed that if anybody is on the same level of discussion as another person in real life that you would take them seriously, regardless of age. If an 18 year old and a 60 year old tell me the exact same opinion, I'm not going to treat either any differently.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.