[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What's the line? The King shits and the Hand wipes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
File: Jaime.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jaime.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
>What's the line? The King shits and the Hand wipes.
>>
But that's a good line.
>>
>>67965779
Can you please discuss this back on reddit? Thanks
>>
>"what's that line? The king shits and the hand wipes."

>*loses hand*

Bravo.
r
a
v
o
>>
>>67966194
Wow epic spotting there reddit! You sure are a sharp one!
>>
>>67965779
what did medievel people use to wipe? i know it's a different planet, but it sure doesn't look like they have toilet paper technology. we've only seen one person using a bog ever
>>
>>67966242
Go back, faggot.
>>
File: anal_cleansing_instruments.jpg (372 KB, 1115x1333) Image search: [Google]
anal_cleansing_instruments.jpg
372 KB, 1115x1333
>>67966252
>>
>>67966252
The three seashells
>>
>>67966312
hmmm, seems splintery
>>
Didn't the romans have running water?

Why does the royalty use chamber pots here?
>>
Season 1/2:

>there are no men like me, only me
>never forget what you are, the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you

Season 5:
>you want a good girl but you need the bad pussy
>oysters, clams and cuckolds

What went wrong?
>>
>>67966252
Mediavel people didn't drink as much water as we do today so they were often constipated. They would use anything available, including wooden sticks, pieces of cloth, leafs, etc.
>>
>>67966401
lmao
>>
>>67966252
People back then must have smelled so fucking bad. Imagine lifting the skirt of the prettierst girl in town and a stink hitting you like a fist. She could look like Antje Traue and I wouldn't get it up. The working men must have smelled like.. jesus I can't even imagine. Dirty asshole with old and fresh shit clinging to it and sweat and smelly feet.
>>
>>67966380
>Didn't the romans have running water?
They did. They had lead pipes carrying water. They used angles and pressure to direct water flow without the need of electricity.
Then again, Roman engineering and culture were vastly superior to Middle Age European engineerign and culture.
>>
>>67966335
The mods are redditors faggot, so enjoy your ban
>>
>>67966472
when everything stinks nothing does, your nose gets used to it
>>
Why don't the girls on the show have hairy armpits?

The girl on deadwood had them and it was fucking revolting but I mired her dedication.
>>
>>67966529
sounds like my kinda party
>>
>>67966501
Come on reddit, don't be so modest! You are really intelligent!
>>
>>67966472
>Imagine lifting the skirt of the prettierst girl in town and a stink hitting you like a fist.

*unzips dick*
>>
>>67966489
>Lead Pipes

RIP
>>
>>67966252
civilized ones splashed their nether regions with water. barbarains wiped their anuses like americans do to this day
>>
>>67966662

It's pretty crazy that it's 2016 and most westerners only use dry paper to clean their buttholes. I hope bidets become more popular.
>>
>>67965779
The original line is actually "The King eats and the Hand takes the shit" but I like the show version better
>>
>>67966662
Italy is the only country in the world where bidets are mandatory in every bathroom.
>>
>>67966662
>>67966690
I use wet wipes or baby wipes or whatever you call them in english. Men with hairy assholes shouldn't rely only on dry toilet paper.
>>
>>67966744

I'd use them but apparently you're not suppose to flush them. I just try to plan showertime afterwards usually.
>>
>>67966717
As is expected of the birthplace of civilization.
>>
>>67966472
>back then
People were very clean in the middle ages, shut down your TV and open a book sometimes
>>
>>67966690
i jump in the shower and clean my ass with soap every time i shit. using paper is so disgusting.
>>
>>67966767
There are flushable ones but I guess the sewage systems in some countries can't handle them either way.
>>
>>67966813
>People were very clean in the middle ages
that must be they had plagues every 100 years and died at 28
>>
>>67966744
you must have god tier plumbing cuz constantly flushing baby wipes wouldn't fly in alot of places
>>
>>67966353
Far too advanced
>>
>>67966862
>died at 28
Infant mortality rate, negro. Not saying they had awesome lives, but they sure as balls didn't die at 28.
>>
I poop before I take a shower.
>>
>>67966958
ok so is the infant mortality due to too much Purell or because kids grew up around animal feces all the time?
>>
>>67966690
bidets just spread shitty water over your anus and buttcheeks, dripping it on to your clothes. the pressure is not enough to clean properly, there's a reason only eccentric french gays use them.
>>
>>67966862

i remember somewhere that in English royalty its considered a luxury to even have a bath once a month
>>
>>67966784
That's africa idiot
>>
>>67967045
WE
>>
>>67967004
the weaker babies generally died in the mine after they were sent to work, it had nothing to do with the medicine, asshole.
>>
>>67967010
Why not both? Wash the rough shit away and then wipe. Perfect.
>>
>>67967119
that might have been true in 1920, not 1120. For most of human history most people have been farmers
>>
>>67967224
>most of human history
>people have been farmers

...nah, your not serious are you?
>>
>>67967224
>snow white published 1812
>featured little humans mining

check mate atheists
>>
>>67967295
I didn't think anyone would ever argue against this. Please inform me what most people did for most of history
>>
>>67967004
Complications during childbirth played a big factor in this.
Plus many things that are almost routine now were deadly back then:
Born a bit premature?
>Lungs can't cope and die
Positioned wrong in utero?
>Break your neck on the way out and die
Get an infection from when the umbilical cord is cut?
>Get sick and die
And so on
>>
>>67967333
Hunters
>>
>>67967104
Nice meme but african kingdoms created math, medicine and art.
>>
>>67967896
you have got to be kidding me

The whole reason agriculture even happened was because it's way easier and with a much higher success rate than hunting. People have always hunted but it hasn't been the primary human activity since way before recorded history
>>
>>67966252
Depends on where they lived. Northern euros used ass scrapers, ladle looking things that was inherited from father to son (yes really). Middle-easterners used their hands (still do) and others used what was available to them, leaves pieces of cloth etc. Or just used some water in the local river.
>>
>>67967981
WUZ
>>
>>67967992
Yeah, but recorded history is nada compared to the millenniums that came before humans were even capable of agriculture. I'm not even the guy you originally responded too, though, and I would like to hear what he was thinking of then he said "...nah, your not serious are you?"
>>
>>67966401
OC and an almost impressive misinterpretation of everything.
>>
>>67966977

that's why it's so great that american kinocineplexes have showers. sometimes you can even poop in the shower if the security camera has a blind spot.
>>
>>67968243
not to be that guy but history means recorded events, the time before that is prehistory
>>
>>67968561
Hah, alright. Farmers it is.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.