[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU DID WHAT SON? YOU SAVED A BUS FULL OF CHILDREN DYING?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: man of steel.jpg (139 KB, 618x330) Image search: [Google]
man of steel.jpg
139 KB, 618x330
>YOU DID WHAT SON? YOU SAVED A BUS FULL OF CHILDREN DYING? WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING? HOW DARE YOU SAVE THOSE KIDS. YOU SHOULD HAVE LET THAT BUS DROWN TO THE FUCK BOTTOM OF THE RIVER. YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THEIR EYES AS THEY LAY HELPLESS IN THAT BUS KNOWING FULL WELL AS A ALIEN GOD THAT YOU COULD EASILY SAVE THEM. A GOOD SAMERITAN WOULD HAVE WATCHED THEM DIE AND DO NOTHING. THAT'S WHAT HUMANITY IS ALL ABOUT. WATCHING SOMEONE'S DEMISE BEFORE YOUR EYES AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT TO BE A BYSTANDER

What did he mean by this?
>>
>DONT SAVE ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT I JUST WENT TO RISK MY LIFE FOR A DOG BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW EVEN THOUGH I COULD JUST RUN FORWARD ON MY OWN LIKE THE FUCKING DOG I JUST WANNA STAY HERE AND DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH DONT COME GET ME YOU RETARD CAUSE THEN THESE 10 PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF BEING A HERO DONT DO IT YOU FAGGOT NEVER EVER SAVE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NOT ME
>>
File: kevin-costner-man-of-steel.jpg (29 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
kevin-costner-man-of-steel.jpg
29 KB, 300x200
>LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT, IF PEOPLE KNEW YOU WERE CAPABLE OF SAVING LIVES THEY'D PROBABLY LIKE YOU MORE AND I WILL NOT HAVE THAT TOUCHY FEELY SHIT ON MY FARM. YOU THINK I WANT TO RAISE SOME GODDAMN MINCING QUEER PRANCING ABOUT IN LATEX WHO GOES AROUND GIVING A SHIT ABOUT THE LIVES OF TOTAL STRANGERS? WELL ITS GODDAMN UNAMERICAN AND I WON'T HAVE IT, YOU HEAR ME NANCY BOY?

I know Snyder is pretty cynical but god damn, that was harsh
>>
>ITT: actual, literal plebs
>>
>>67964834

Its another plebs that dont understand Man of Steel thread.

>STOP SAYING BvS WAS TOO SMART FOR US
>>
*sigh* honestly I am just embarrassed for you, just another brainless drone like the others
>>
>>67965107
Why was he so abusive?
>>
>>67965204
I didn't get the Pa Kent death either. Could you please explain it to me without being a bully?
>>
>>67965204
>it's a delusional manchild who feels such a loyalty to a brand of cartoons that he will defend their movies even when they end up being obviously shit thread
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 1600x900
>"THANKS FOR COVERING FOR ME BRO. I RODE THAT TORNADO ALL THE WAY UP HERE. LOL THE STUPID BITCH THOUGHT I WENT BACK FOR THE DOG"
>>
>>67964963
he had a broken ankle ya dumby. but i agree, who the fuck would go save the dog?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 241x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 241x320
Watching Guardians of Memeaxy

Who are these characters? too many introduced! can't follow

His mother is dying...HERE SON HAVE DADROCK LMAO

a raccoon knows who jackson pollock is

TOO MANY CHARACTERS WHATS GOING ON

What exactly is the bad guys plan? I couldn't follow

Who is this giant purple guy floating in space??

One point they are in space jail? Then a space flea market in a giant head?? IT JUMPS AROUND TOO MUCH

DANCE OFF!??!! WTF

music is terrible

sometimes someone is talking and the scene cuts to another person?? NICE EDITING WHATS GOING ON!!!!

Was his dead mom a dream? A DREAM?!?! OR A GHOST WHAT THE HELL

who is that talking duck??? I DONT GET IT

They were kind of scum bags but then became heroes?!WHY NICE MOTIVATION

Repeats the same "aliens don't get human jokes" joke

DUDE A DANCING TREE LMAO

Nice quips

why would the cassette still work if he listened to it all those times over the years?? IT SHOULD BE WORN OUT!!!!!

Why is stan lee in space?? WAY TO DROP THE BALL AND NOT EXPLAIN THAT
>>
>>67964834
His point was saving those kids was all well and good, but at what cost? The "cost" is the would potentially finding out he (superman, and alien with god like powers) exists and would go crazy, like they did in BVS. He was right, Clark needed to be more careful and not be so obvious with his powers.

It's fine saving people but don't reveal who he was until he's ready to do so. We end up seeing the consequences of Clark being forced into the lime light prematurely and it's disastrous.

It's the exact same reason he made Clark let him die, so no one would see what Clark really was. Clark, a god like being being known world wide, would be far more catastrophic than one old man dying. That was his point.
>>
>>67965554
Sorry about the typos, I'm not wearing my contacts...
>>
File: jackoff.jpg (88 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
jackoff.jpg
88 KB, 456x810
>>67965495
>Normies will defend this shit
>>
>>67965554
>We end up seeing the consequences of Clark being forced into the lime light prematurely and it's disastrous.

No we don't. Literally nothing happens.

The government builds a monument to him, people really like him, life goes on as usual.

His dad died for nothing lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.