[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How badly is it going to suck? Can it be redeemed in its second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fear.jpg (248 KB, 1844x1232) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
248 KB, 1844x1232
How badly is it going to suck? Can it be redeemed in its second season?
>>
I had completly forgotten it was a thing. I still have to binge the season since I never watched it but heard it was awful.
>>
Redeemed? It was already pretty great. I hope we get Based Tobin in season 3. I hear in season 2 they actually fuck off to South America? Sounds neato.
>>
>>67964607
It's so much better than TWD.
>>
>>67964765
It's everything bad about TWD minus the likable characters
>>
>>67964607

I much prefer the urban setting than rural.
>>
How are the zombies going to beat the U.S army?
>>
>>67964607
Kill the druggie in the opening scene...
>>
>>67964970
By taking cover behind a fence and waiting for the soldiers to waste all their ammo.
>>
>>67964970
by over running them
>>
It was not great or bad, just okay.

I'll keep watching it for Lexa
>>
>>67965022
This Is what I expect and I don't understand how this could happen, they have planes and tanks and humvees/bradleys etc wtf
>>
>>67965457
magic
>>
The episodes 1 & 2 were okay, 3rd one was garbage (written by fuckfaces who ruined TWD) then I stopped watching it completely.

As long as they won't let TWD crew near it, what's the worst thing that can happen.
>>
>>67965242
>caring about that traitorous race mixer

kill yourselfs
>>
>>67967189
Episodes 1 and 2 are the best of the season. They spend the rest quarantined in a suburb and pretending nothing bad happened. It's fucking horrible.

Not holding out hope for the next season. All the current characters are shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.