[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys watch arrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
If so, what do you think of the latest episode. I fucking hated it. How could they kill The Black Canary? Fucking Hack Guggenheim, pandering to the tumblr shippers.
>>
>>67963459
Your first problem is you watch Arrow after season 2
>>
>>67963481
Yeah, I should have stopped. But how could I have known it would be this shit? I might finish the season, but after that I'm definitely dropping it.
>>
>>67963459
>literally passing off the shipping endgame to Felicity before dying
im so fucking done
>>
>>67963505
You didnt quit halfway thorugh season 3?
>>
File: 0444 - DqlUHdN.png (344 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
0444 - DqlUHdN.png
344 KB, 467x453
WHQY?

JUTS FUCKING WHY?

KILL OFF SOMEONE ELSE, NOT HER. KILL OFF FUCKING FELICITY

WHAT WILL THIS DO TO CAP LANCE? HUH?

DID THEY EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

HES LOST HIS DAUGHTERS LIKE 5 TIMES NOW

FUCK

IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW FUCK
>>
>>67964082
>Not wanting Laurel to die
She has been so fucking annoying since she started fighting bad guys. And she's a fucking mary sue
>gets beaten up by a random street thug
>an episode or two later she's beating multiple league of assassins members
I just wish they would have stuck with the show being about saving a corrupted city. Instead now we have it all being about magic and shit
>>
>he actually thinks Laurel is dead
Why do you think we didn't hear what Laurel wanted Oliver to promise her?
It's just another ruse.
>>
we need separate boards with tv cucks
>>
>>67965361
>Instead now we have it all being about magic and shit
>FUCKING REEEE HOW DARE A COMIC BOOK ADAPTATION BE LIKE A COMIC BOOK FUCKING HACKS
Go watch The Dark Knight trilogy some more, anon :^)
Arrow and Flash are shit, though, but not for the reason you gave
>>
>>67967095
Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic. It's been going downhill from there. I know it's a comic book adaptation, but magic enemies just doesn't feel right in the show. Also the morality of it just gets annoying. I liked when he would kill when it was necessary. Now all he does is whine about how no one on the team should ever kill, despite him killing hundreds himself
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.